Ann's Dad died

Can ya count to five ?

This is getting better than an episode of sesame street featuring The Count :)

I am a regular library patron, they all know me there.
I have had a library card since I was 6 yrs old.
But I still have no desire to read coultfaces crap.

Oh, well - my bad then. My deepest sympathies to Ann, and oh, how I wish her father & she could live forever, to slander & ridicule as many other victims & families of victims as they see fit. I sincerely hope she can get through this very difficult time.

As much as I dont like Ann I feel for her. I am achually at my fathers office cleaning it out as I type on his computer.

I'm sorry to hear that Alex. I wish you and your family the best. These things aren't easy.

Only when others have politicized it first.

But this is about someone's father dying, and I frankly don't see the need for Deshtard to flaunt her gang colours in this thread, nor do I see the need for those who "can't stand her" to post...if you really hate her, don't say anything at all.

Screw you .. it's the perfect time to dance on her father's grave jut as she dances on the graves of others.

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

Fuck that transgendered scrawny bitch and the putrid decayed womb that spawned it.

Of course there is the one quote of hers that I agree with ...

"I'm more of a man than any liberal." :shock:

I just bet she is ...

Oh, well - my bad then. My deepest sympathies to Ann, and oh, how I wish her father & she could live forever, to slander & ridicule as many other victims & families of victims as they see fit. I sincerely hope she can get through this very difficult time.
See? Isn't it nice to be nice? :clap:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."
Said right after 9/11--- name one person in the country that didn't feel that way on 9/12

"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."
There isn't a person on this board who hasn't said a similarly ridiculous thing in order to get a point across.

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
Again, targeting her enemies in a hyperbolic fashion.

Fuck that transgendered scrawny bitch and the putrid decayed womb that spawned it.
Ah, definitely the party of compassion.
.[/QUOTE]

"Said right after 9/11--- name one person in the country that didn't feel that way on 9/12"

I didn't. I wanted to get Bin Laden & the idiots who orchestrated the attacks; I didn't want to carpet-bomb civilians.

I doubt I was the only one who felt that way.

"Said right after 9/11--- name one person in the country that didn't feel that way on 9/12"

I didn't. I wanted to get Bin Laden & the idiots who orchestrated the attacks; I didn't want to carpet-bomb civilians.

I doubt I was the only one who felt that way.

Well, the last time we carpet-bombed civilians was also the last time we won a war...so I guess it is a difference of objectives.

Well, the last time we carpet-bombed civilians was also the last time we won a war...so I guess it is a difference of objectives.

You're really a despicable human being.

You think carpet-bombing civilians is the "answer" for reducing terrorism?

Know wonder you love Ann....

Said right after 9/11--- name one person in the country that didn't feel that way on 9/12

There were MILLIONS who didn't feel that way.

There isn't a person on this board who hasn't said a similarly ridiculous thing in order to get a point across.

Saying something ridiculous on a message board is a far cry from being dumb enough to say it publicly in seriousness .. AND, if you believe that, then don't whine when someone, like me, dances on her father's grave.

Again, targeting her enemies in a hyperbolic fashion.

She's a hyberbolic bitch wishing for the terrorist murders of innocent people.

Ah, definitely the party of compassion.

What party would that be?

I'm not a democrat .. and not one who feels any sense of compassion for an out-of-control scrawny terrorist transgendered bitch who wishes people she doesn't agree with dead.

Back