Ann's Dad died

Man, it is a little ironic that on the same day, the same poster can on one thread openly wonder how people can mourn the deaths of 150,000 of "the enemy" (a.k.a. innocent Iraqi civilians), and then rise up in righteous anger over "politicizing" the death of the father of one of the worst people in America....

Man, it is a little ironic that on the same day, the same poster can on one thread openly wonder how people can mourn the deaths of 150,000 of "the enemy" (a.k.a. innocent Iraqi civilians), and then rise up in righteous anger over "politicizing" the death of the father of one of the worst people in America....

That’s why I said “who cares”. Exactly. That’s what righties do they make me sick, sick.

They don’t give on crap, nor even bother to pretend to, whenever someone who they can view as the “other” in the purest sense of the word, which is, they rob the other of their very humanity, dies.

And then some old white fuck will kick the bucket after a life so long most of the world should get so lucky, and they get all up on their faux outrage boxes if a liberal says who gives a shit? And they think they have scored some moral point, but the fact is, they’re basically murder-enablers.

I'd like to know how many of you compassionate, well educated, enlightened liberals actually read one of her books. :p

I'd like to know how many of you compassionate, well educated, enlightened liberals actually read one of her books. :p

I haven't read ENTIRE books of hers, but I have read parts, and I have read her columns, and I have seen her often on television.

The woman has no compassion, not for victims, or death, or anyone. She is like the Grinch before his heart grew at the top of that mountain. As has been stated - why should anyone care that her old father died after living a long, full life? Were we supposed to be pulling for that rare "eternal life" for the guy?

That's two that haven't. :p

Is there some rare insight that she offers in some hard-to-find passage of her books, where she laments the insensitive comments she has made & reveals that she really runs an orphanage & gives all of her profits to charity, a la Paul Newman?

Do you or have you criticized Bill Clinton, and if so, have you read every page of "My Life" and "Giving"?

Is so, good on you....

Is there some rare insight that she offers in some hard-to-find passage of her books, where she laments the insensitive comments she has made & reveals that she really runs an orphanage & gives all of her profits to charity, a la Paul Newman?
Yes. ;)

Back