Ann's Dad died

You're really a despicable human being.

You think carpet-bombing civilians is the "answer" for reducing terrorism?

Know wonder you love Ann....

No, carpet-bombing civilians is my answer to winning a war, as opposed to ending up in a Vietnam-cluster fuck like we have ever since the American media/population decided that wars can be fought in a nice manner.

War is a horrible, ugly, despicable thing...and it should be treated as such, because you can't try to be the nice guy in war and win.

"Said right after 9/11--- name one person in the country that didn't feel that way on 9/12"

I didn't. I wanted to get Bin Laden & the idiots who orchestrated the attacks; I didn't want to carpet-bomb civilians.

I doubt I was the only one who felt that way.

Don't you find it mind boggling that conservative monsters want to impose their hatred for humanity on you and assume that you have no problem with our troops killing innocent civilians?

No, carpet-bombing civilians is my answer to winning a war, as opposed to ending up in a Vietnam-cluster fuck like we have ever since the American media/population decided that wars can be fought in a nice manner.

War is a horrible, ugly, despicable thing...and it should be treated as such, because you can't try to be the nice guy in war and win.

Gee, we agree on something. You know, maybe you're onto something there; maybe we should only commit to something as horrible as war when it is a last resort, and all other options have been exhausted.

Watcha think? Sound like a good idea now?

There were MILLIONS who didn't feel that way.
Once again, referring to being pissed off, not necessarily focusing on my philosophy of actually winning a fight.

Saying something ridiculous on a message board is a far cry from being dumb enough to say it publicly in seriousness .. AND, if you believe that, then don't whine when someone, like me, dances on her father's grave.
Well, I suppose you have to take it out on someone. At least her dad didn't die in prison.

She's a hyberbolic bitch wishing for the terrorist murders of innocent people.
Oh no, not innocent people! Those innocent people that harbour, aid, and promote terrorism! Those innocent people whose governments fuck with us!

Don't you find it mind boggling that conservative monsters want to impose their hatred for humanity on you and assume that you have no problem with our troops killing innocent civilians?

Some of these guys are sub-human. I don't even consider them a part of the same species as me.

Gee, we agree on something. You know, maybe you're onto something there; maybe we should only commit to something as horrible as war when it is a last resort, and all other options have been exhausted.

Watcha think? Sound like a good idea now?

I agree...Iraq was a bad idea, and we shouldn't have gotten involved.

My point is that we should either a) do what it takes to win, now that we are there or b) leave and not get involved in another war unless we are willing to do what it takes to win.

"Oh no, not innocent people! Those innocent people that harbour, aid, and promote terrorism! Those innocent people whose governments fuck with us!"

Sounds like some of Bin Laden's writings. You 2 would have quite a bit in common, you know...

Define innocent civilian. Because by that notion, the Germans in WWII were innocent civilians-- but I don't buy that.

Prove to me that being non-military makes you inherently innocent, and maybe we will agree on something.

I agree...Iraq was a bad idea, and we shouldn't have gotten involved.

My point is that we should either a) do what it takes to win, now that we are there or b) leave and not get involved in another war unless we are willing to do what it takes to win.

No - we were talking about your point that everyone in America thought carpet-bombing civilians was a good idea post 9/11.

Don't try to switch topic. Although you're hopeless on the new topic, as well.

No - we were talking about your point that everyone in America thought carpet-bombing civilians was a good idea post 9/11.

Don't try to switch topic. Although you're hopeless on the new topic, as well.

My new topic of "don't go to war unless you are ready to actually fight a war"? Yeah, people would never agree with that!

Sounds like some of Bin Laden's writings. You 2 would have quite a bit in common, you know...

Like what? He's 6' 5, I'm 5' 8...he is Arabic, I am from European immigrants...I love slutty women and alcohol, and he really doesn't. I'm in favour of staying alive while defeating my enemies, while staying alive isn't necessary for him...

What do we have in common?

Once again, referring to being pissed off, not necessarily focusing on my philosophy of actually winning a fight.

Well, I suppose you have to take it out on someone. At least her dad didn't die in prison.

Oh no, not innocent people! Those innocent people that harbour, aid, and promote terrorism! Those innocent people whose governments fuck with us!

Your avatar is perfect .. all you need is to change the hat to one one would normally see in a circus on top of a guy's head that has on a bug fake nose.

Back