Anti-Semitic Beliefs Grow Among Evangelicals

Actually, you're trying to change the subject. Which Democrats are against Jews? How come you can't answer that question?

I said that Jews are self-loathing because they vote Democrat, since the Democrat Party is against Israel. It's like supporting someone who is tying to burn down your ancestral home.

I said that Jews are self-loathing because they vote Democrat, since the Democrat Party is against Israel. It's like supporting someone who is tying to burn down your ancestral home.

First of all, Americans are supposed to be loyal to America, not other countries.
Secondly, today's Ashkenazi Jews have less Israelite ancestry than Elizabeth Warren has Native American ancestry.
Finally, which Democrats are against Israel? In what ways are they against Israel? Do they want Israel destroyed?

First of all, Americans are supposed to be loyal to America, not other countries.
Secondly, today's Ashkenazi Jews have less Israelite ancestry than Elizabeth Warren has Native American ancestry.
Finally, which Democrats are against Israel? In what ways are they against Israel? Do they want Israel destroyed?

We shouldn't be loyal to our allies?

Actually, you're trying to change the subject. Which Democrats are against Jews? How come you can't answer that question?

Even though Byrd passed away it used to be evident Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom West Nazi Germany Virginia lynching enforcement black bag tactics of fabricated attempted killing misnomers backed up with immaculate drug conceptions against trying to provide medical care to a WW I vet after 3 1/2 years of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists on the cross burnings at university where absentee voting ballot stealing kept the democrat bigots in power.

Even though Byrd passed away it used to be evident Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom West Nazi Germany Virginia lynching enforcement black bag tactics of fabricated attempted killing misnomers backed up with immaculate drug conceptions against trying to provide medical care to a WW I vet after 3 1/2 years of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists on the cross burnings at university where absentee voting ballot stealing kept the democrat bigots in power.

What the fuck.....?

But the 'rats want us to break away; have for decades.

Some Democrats do, because Democrats tend to value America more than Israel. For Republicans, it's the other way around.

So, how exactly are Democrats against Jews? Not Israel, because that's a different country. How are Democrats against American Jews?

I understand your desire to change the subject, but I'm not willing to entertain that. Israel is out ally, and we, along with the other Allied powers, created it so Jews would have a homeland that they deserve. You can't change history.

Israel was created because the world hoped that all of the Jews would go there.

What does Israel do for the United States?

What the fuck.....?

Why the face ? It's not as if Robert Byrd, AKA The Grand Kleagle, and Exalted Cyclops ...is a state secret anymore. Who else in the US Senate would burn a stolen US Constitution on a cross claiming it's only federal sin & years later ensure those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" & Federal Lynching churchstate of hate business to fulfill their Bicentennial plans to kill all the Jews in NYC & Israel for the 21st century having Muslim fabled flying carpet as Muhammed flaming chariot heros nuke Temple Mount.

Back