Are small towns "better" than big cities?

Been an ole country boy all my life. I'll even take the name country bumpkin from the young gay guy. (If he's just kidding)

Been an ole country boy all my life. I'll even take the name country bumpkin from the young gay guy. (If he's just kidding)

Bigoted dumbasses no less. It doesn't even make any sense. Two days ago Webway was making fun of me for having a girlfriend who is a woman of color. Now I'm a gay man.

It's stupidity. There's no other explanation.

Bigoted dumbasses no less. It doesn't even make any sense. Two days ago Webway was making fun of me for having a girlfriend who is a woman of color. Now I'm a gay man.

It's stupidity. There's no other explanation.

After looking at the photo of your girlfriend again, I can understand why you switched sides.

LOL

Ib1, I can see by the photo you sent me of your girlfriend, that any man that saddles up to that at night gets a pass in my book.

View attachment 30

Back to Green Acres now?
Country life for me and I can see why a lot of people would like the conviences of city life.

Small town values are values that imitate Watermark. That's the definition. The Republican party wants to institute my beliefs nationwide, clearly, since I'm in a small town, and all small town people have "values" and are the same, and all big city people are mean and bad and intellectual and know too much.

Small town values are values that imitate Watermark. That's the definition. The Republican party wants to institute my beliefs nationwide, clearly, since I'm in a small town, and all small town people have "values" and are the same, and all big city people are mean and bad and intellectual and know too much.
It's not that they know too much, it's that they're indoctrinated with illuminati values. The illuminati control freaks agitate against people with agricultural knowledge (farmers) because those people know how to not be dependant on their (the illuminati) fascist resource supply grid.

It's not that they know too much, it's that they're indoctrinated with illuminati values. The illuminati control freaks agitate against people with agricultural knowledge (farmers) because those people know how to not be dependant on their (the illuminati) fascist resource supply grid.

Not so now. With hyrid seeds which you must purchase each season Farmers are no longer independent and will fail too in a collapse. They will have no seeds to plant. And if a particular disease pops up to attack a hybrid variety we can pretty much have a cropless year or two.

Small farmers can still be independent, but not the large ones they have been sucked into the machine.

Not so now. With hyrid seeds which you must purchase each season Farmers are no longer independent and will fail too in a collapse. They will have no seeds to plant. And if a particular disease pops up to attack a hybrid variety we can pretty much have a cropless year or two.

Small farmers can still be independent, but not the large ones they have been sucked into the machine.

Go Progress! (that really blows)

There are some really retarded people living in Seattle. I don't really view metropolitan dwellers as all that intellectual. The smart people live in the suburbs. Our values are superior to city freaks and rural hicks alike.

There are some really retarded people living in Seattle. I don't really view metropolitan dwellers as all that intellectual. The smart people live in the suburbs. Our values are superior to city freaks and rural hicks alike.

LMAO, A prime example of what I said.
Thanks.

AssHat, 1% of the nation is currently working in farms. Most of those people work for huge agri-corps. Very few people in my town work on farms.

AssHat, 1% of the nation is currently working in farms. Most of those people work for huge agri-corps. Very few people in my town work on farms.

Evidence of illuminati success. And they will keep going till nobody can grow food on their own.

City people have shitty elitist values, and abhor what they're trained to abhor by the illuminati syndicalists.

Umm abut 15% of america is employed by agribusiness in one way or another.
Supplying stuff to agribusiness, transporting products, processing products or selling products, etc...

Back