At What Point?

I don't know everything there is to know about religion, but for the most part I know what is right vs. wrong. I know what is legal vs. illegal for the most part.

What I don't understand is, people who are voting for Donald Trump and how they justify that to their children.

Most people raise there Children to "NOT" grow up and be someone like Donald Trump.

Most Children are spanked and punished for acting like Donald Trump.

Of course it was God that told the church which writings were canonical.
Church fathers used their reason and logic to decide which letters and gospels were authentically canonical, and which were apocryphal or pseudepigrapha.

Even this kind of inspiration or mediated revelation is subject to mistake by fallible humans. It is almost universally acknowledged today by religious scholars that at least three of Paul's epistles weren't written, authorized , or dictated by him, and of the 13 Pauline letters only seven are unambiguously authored by Paul.

The inauthentic Pauline epistles are stuck in the New Testament canon because we are not going to change the canon at this point.

Church fathers used their reason and logic to decide which letters and gospels were authentically canonical, and which were apocryphal or pseudepigrapha.

Even this kind of inspiration or mediated revelation is subject to mistake by fallible humans. It is almost universally acknowledged today by religious scholars that at least three of Paul's epistles weren't written or dictated by him, and of the 13 Pauline letters only seven are unambiguously authored by Paul.

The inauthentic Pauline epistles are stuck in the New Testament canon because we are not going to change the canon at this point.
Why are you so intent on trying to disprove the Bible?

Christianity hasn't changed and can't change. John just did his part to advance it. Thank God.
Christianity has drastically changed since antiquity.

The early Church described in Acts almost sounds like a communist commune.

Protestants and Protestant theology didn't exist in antiquity, and the Protestant Reformation didn't happen until 1,400 years after Jesus. People were fighting wars in the 16th century over which sacraments were actually sacred and neccessary.

Protestants and Protestant theology didn't exist in antiquity, and the Protestant Reformation didn't happen until 1,400 years after Jesus. People were fighting wars in the 16th century over which sacraments were actually sacred and neccessary.
but it no version did the pharisees not instigate the demise of Jesus.

Nope. It hasn't changed at all.
Charity isn't communism. Redefinition fallacy.
Irrelevance fallacy.

Back