At What Point?

Jesus didn't ignore purity and Sabbath laws he ignored the ritual acts of both. Matthew 15: 17-20
Thanks for confirming what I wrote was correct and just stating it in a slightly different way: Jesus did not practice Torah ritual purity laws in the way it was expected by conventional Jews of Pharisaic, Sadducaic, and Essene traditions.

Thanks also for corroborating what I wrote about that Jesus reinterpreted or reimagined the laws of Torah contrary to the expectation of conventional first century Jews. Some posters on this thread were under the misimpression that Jesus was conforming perfectly to Torah in the way conventional Jewish tradition expected.

a distinction without a difference.

saying the whole of the law is to love each other is radically different than Jewish law.

quit being a stubborn dumb cunt denying obvious truth.

he was targeted by the pharisees for ignoring their stupid ass laws.

which are stupid ass.
Your insanity prevents you from writing coherent sentences. I bet you think the c word is in Scripture don't you?

Thanks for confirming what I wrote was correct and just stating it in a slightly different way: Jesus did not practice Torah ritual purity laws in the way it was expected by conventional Jews of Pharisaic, Sadducaic, and Essene traditions.

Thanks also for corroborating what I wrote about that Jesus reinterpreted or reimagined the laws of Torah contrary to the expectation of conventional first century Jews. Some posters on this thread were under the misimpression that Jesus was conforming perfectly to Torah in the way conventional Jewish tradition expected.
No Jesus didnt change as anything. The Pharisees acted holy and pure but weren't.
you just cant take the heat.

thanks for acknowledging your loss.

you shall forever be known as the catholic Zionist jew-tard.
No it's not heat it's your insanity. Jesus is clear and Scripture is clear faith alone is useless like you.

it more than that.

Jesus said THE WHOLE OF THE LAW is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

if tht's not a radical Jewish law change I don't know what is.

this is what's important about christianity. Heaven concepts are not important as you posit when you want to say "catholics devised the most important christian traditions".

you guys are focus on dumb shit when the radical departure is starting you in the face.

Jesus meant something TOTALLY DIFFERENT when he referenced law.

Guessing what I believe isn't the topic of the thread. The topic of the thread is accurate knowledge about Christianity, scripture, theology.
and your theory that Christians are uniquely stupid and "textual".

you're full of bollocks and you know it.

you're and anti-christian bigot masquerading as thoughtful.

But Jesus did practice purity laws. What he taught was that just following the rituals like the Pharisees did is meaningless. It's like faith and works. Either by themselves is insufficient for eternal life. Both must be present. Just washing your hands doesnt and you clean if you have disdain in your heart for others. It. It good to observe the Sabbath if you have your neighbor. Look at the fool Blackwater Lunchbreak he uses the c word on me and feels quite superior because it thinks it knows s scripture better than do. It might but it's polluted soul renders it dead.

Being a practicing Christian is one thing. The message of Jesus is great. Being one who believes the Bible is the inerrant word of God is another. Or worse yet, those who cite Leviticus to rationalize their bigotry. Those kinds of Christians. And there are tons of them.
American fundamentalists deserve scorn.

Christians quoting Leviticus is stupid. One of the most well known messages from Paul's epistles is that the laws of Torah do not apply to christians, and Torah has been superceded by the final revelation of the NT.

Leviticus is in the very heart of the Torah.

Christians quoting Leviticus is stupid. One of the most well known messages from Paul's epistles is that the laws of Torah do not apply to christians, and Torah has been superceded by the final revelation of the NT.

you deserve scorn, papist trash, but you finally read the Bible right.

There is a new covenant.

Last edited:
But Jesus did practice purity laws. What he taught was that just following the rituals like the Pharisees did is meaningless. It's like faith and works. Either by themselves is insufficient for eternal life. Both must be present. Just washing your hands doesnt and you clean if you have disdain in your heart for others. It. It good to observe the Sabbath if you have your neighbor. Look at the fool Blackwater Lunchbreak he uses the c word on me and feels quite superior because it thinks it knows s scripture better than do. It might but it's polluted soul renders it dead.
Ritual purity is the point of Torah law. Germs and viruses were unknown in first century AD, so purity had nothing to do with hygiene from the perspective of Torah.

This is a totally boring point to belabour, but thanks for once again confirming that Jesus did not follow Torah ritual purity law in the way conventional Jews like the Pharisees conceived of it

Jesus had reimagined the Torah laws of Sabbath and ritual purity in a way that was either odd, or offensive to the conventional Jews of Pharisaic and Sadducaic traditions.

here's a question:

Is it forbidden under to Jewish for Christians to observe all the mitzvots if they want to?

Well, presumably you are OK with quoting Lev 19:18. And Lev 19:33-34. Oh and Lev 19:11.

Those commands still apply, correct?
You had to frantically google those, so why don't you share with the board what they are. Nobody here has Leviticus memorized

Frantically Googling a quote and then racing back here to post it is not demonstrative that you have invested the time and done the homework to understand the implications and theology involved

You had to frantically google those, so why don't you share with the board what they are. Nobody here has Leviticus memorized

Frantically Googling a quote and then racing back here to post it is not demonstrative that you have invested the time and done the homework to understand the implications and theology involved
basically
no grudges.

no stealing.

no deceiving.

love thy neighbor.

all the deep state Zionists have forgotten all of this.

Back