Atheists: a 5 year old is on her deathbed....

Fuck you Desh.

You have relinquished any right to ever say anything about how anyone else treats children, you fucking hypocritical, foreskin eating, cum drinking, bitch.

There, I feel better now.

STAY AWAY FROM SICK CHILDREN YOU FUCKING HEARTLESS SOCIOPATH

lies are lies

you could lie to her and tell her she will not die and be fine soon huh

What does that have to do with her question?

If she asked if she was going to die and I knew she was dying, I would tell "I hope not; because I would miss you."

you are a fucking liar so heave off dick bag

You can call me anything you want; but at least I can show compassion to a dying 5 year old, instead of trying to push my agenda on her.

Good job Desh, because not only did you reveal yourself as a racist in previous threads; but now you've exposed your hypocrisy regarding children. :good4u:

then lie to her and tell her she will be fine and not be dying

She didn't ask if she was dying, so why would I throw that in her face; but apparently your bed side manner is just walk into a children's ward and announce:
"You're all dying, so hurry up."

STAY AWAY FROM SICK CHILDREN YOU FUCKING HEARTLESS SOCIOPATH

You're the sociopath, you fucking cunt.

You have no compassion for a dying 5 year old and would rather just force your ideas upon her, instead of comforting her and giving her the answer she's looking for.

If her mom had died, you would probably tell her:
"OH, by the way. You won't be seeing Mommy either; because she's just a bag of bones and rotting flesh."

the right has called me a bleeding heart liberal all my life

nice to know even you Russian bots are programed to shame for sociopathy instead now

Its called wining for me

you simply say

Im a silly clown

ask your religious leader

And there you have, Desh expects a dying 5 year old to have the wherewithal to comprehend what and who her "religious leader" is and what it means.

You're fucking stupid.

I pity you and wonder what ever happened to you, to make you such a hateful cunt.

You're the sociopath, you fucking cunt.

You have no compassion for a dying 5 year old and would rather just force your ideas upon her, instead of comforting her and giving her the answer she's looking for.

If her mom had died, you would probably tell her:
"OH, by the way. You won't be seeing Mommy either; because she's just a bag of bones and rotting flesh."

go get the post of mine you claim exists lying sociopathic bot hole

the right has called me a bleeding heart liberal all my life

nice to know even you Russian bots are programed to shame for sociopathy instead now

Its called wining for me

you fucks now know being a heartless rightwing asshole aint popular anymore

Back