Atheists more Intelligent

why do the fuckwitted atheists still think someone is trying to prove to them that God exists.......no one here actually gives a fuck whether you believe it or not........our job isn't to convince you.......our job is just to tell you what the choices are.......

Because those very atheists were forcefully indoctrinated over many years, now they got post traumatic stress syndrome and think everyone's trying to recruit them.

The dropping fertility rates are caused by mass immigration. It sure turns us off when you got foreigners on every corner groping your women.

You are supposed to do it inside your home. You don't need to be having sex on street corners.

Fertility rates have primarily declined among those with higher levels of education.

I went through 20 pages of this thread, took me an hour. Theres 70 pages here. I dont got what it takes to read the rest of this. Most of the posts are garbage and nonsense.

You are supposed to do it inside your home. You don't need to be having sex on street corners.

Fertility rates have primarily declined among those with higher levels of education.

People with higher education are generally more beautiful than poor people because rich men naturally choose beautiful women. Who is the immigrant going to grope first?

Wisdom is more of knowing what actions to take based on one's experiences in different situations. Wise action that results in self-preservation or personal gain isn't always reasonable or logical and can be very counter-intuitive. Wisdom is gained through experience. A wise man in Mongolia might not be so wise in Montana.

Proverbs 2:6
For the Lord gives wisdom;
From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

James 1:5
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

Deists founded America. Without their pursuit of intellectual freedom, we'd still be under the auspices of Holy Mother Church.

Sorry, sir, but your slip is showing.

Will you show a list of the religious beliefs of the Founders?

You are close with the comment about "Holy Mother Church", but you and I know you are distorting the facts.

Sorry, sir, but your slip is showing.

Will you show a list of the religious beliefs of the Founders?

You are close with the comment about "Holy Mother Church", but you and I know you are distorting the facts.

Like I'm going to waste my time compiling a list of the Founding Fathers' beliefs. This place doesn't merit such effort.

You think Jefferson and Madison and Franklin believed in the Jewish space zombie?

Like I'm going to waste my time compiling a list of the Founding Fathers' beliefs. This place doesn't merit such effort.

You think Jefferson and Madison and Franklin believed in the Jewish space zombie?

Of course not. It's so much easier for you to libel the Founders on a forum with your parent's keyboard than to actually know what the fuck you are talking about. Shit, you can't even take 30 seconds to Google it. What do you think that makes you?

Here, let me help you get started with a link below. Now try taking 30 seconds of your precious life to actually learn something for yourself by Googling an intelligent counter-response.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/The-Founding-Fathers-Deism-and-Christianity-1272214
Whatever their beliefs, the Founders came from similar religious backgrounds. Most were Protestants. The largest number were raised in the three largest Christian traditions of colonial America—Anglicanism (as in the cases of John Jay, George Washington, and Edward Rutledge), Presbyterianism (as in the cases of Richard Stockton and the Rev. John Witherspoon), and Congregationalism (as in the cases of John Adams and Samuel Adams). Other Protestant groups included the Society of Friends (Quakers), the Lutherans, and the Dutch Reformed. Three Founders—Charles Carroll and Daniel Carroll of Maryland and Thomas Fitzsimmons of Pennsylvania—were of Roman Catholic heritage.

The sweeping disagreement over the religious faiths of the Founders arises from a question of discrepancy. Did their private beliefs differ from the orthodox teachings of their churches? On the surface, most Founders appear to have been orthodox (or “right-believing”) Christians. Most were baptized, listed on church rolls, married to practicing Christians, and frequent or at least sporadic attenders of services of Christian worship. In public statements, most invoked divine assistance.

Of course not. It's so much easier for you to libel the Founders on a forum with your parent's keyboard than to actually know what the fuck you are talking about. Shit, you can't even take 30 seconds to Google it. What do you think that makes you?

Here, let me help you get started with a link below. Now try taking 30 seconds of your precious life to actually learn something for yourself by Googling an intelligent counter-response.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/The-Founding-Fathers-Deism-and-Christianity-1272214
Whatever their beliefs, the Founders came from similar religious backgrounds. Most were Protestants. The largest number were raised in the three largest Christian traditions of colonial America—Anglicanism (as in the cases of John Jay, George Washington, and Edward Rutledge), Presbyterianism (as in the cases of Richard Stockton and the Rev. John Witherspoon), and Congregationalism (as in the cases of John Adams and Samuel Adams). Other Protestant groups included the Society of Friends (Quakers), the Lutherans, and the Dutch Reformed. Three Founders—Charles Carroll and Daniel Carroll of Maryland and Thomas Fitzsimmons of Pennsylvania—were of Roman Catholic heritage.

The sweeping disagreement over the religious faiths of the Founders arises from a question of discrepancy. Did their private beliefs differ from the orthodox teachings of their churches? On the surface, most Founders appear to have been orthodox (or “right-believing”) Christians. Most were baptized, listed on church rolls, married to practicing Christians, and frequent or at least sporadic attenders of services of Christian worship. In public statements, most invoked divine assistance.
Blah, blah, blah. I know all about the Founders' beliefs. I said that I wouldn't waste my time writing out an essay on it.

They were deists who privately disregarded Christianity.

Blah, blah, blah. I know all about the Founders' beliefs. I said that I wouldn't waste my time writing out an essay on it.

They were deists who privately disregarded Christianity.
Awesome. So there is no more room for discussion since you know "all about" it.

Awesome. So there is no more room for discussion since you know "all about" it.

The point is that they were intelligent men. They were only deists because science had yet to explain much of the natural world, and so belief in a designer seemed rational. If they were alive today they would be atheists.

The point is that they were intelligent men. They were only deists because science had yet to explain much of the natural world, and so belief in a designer seemed rational. If they were alive today they would be atheists.

Sooo....modern "men", in your opinion, have evolved into stupidity? Sorry, dude, but I'm not following what you are spreading.

Please expand upon your suppositions.

Back