Austrian economics

Does what make them correct? The Austrian school, generally, supports a gold standard and removing government from the creation/control of money. Having a government computer inflate the money supply is not what they support. There are many other differences between them and Friedman and them than just that, though. You don't know what you are talking about.

and you adhere to failed economic philosophy.

why did you start this thread defending the Austrian school?

Here you go desh... Let's see if you can make an intelligent point. I don't think you know what you are talking about and you instead were throwing a fit.

In the other thread you claimed that Austrians make it up as they go. This is rather absurd and contradicts most criticisms of Austrians, including those of Krugman, Klein and other usual critics. They have argued that Austrians are too rigid and fail to change with new data.

As for your point that they are not taken seriously... Hayek won a Nobel.

the Austrian school is a joke

Now do you think Uncle Milty was corrct on the things they differed by or was it the austrians you cling to?

and you adhere to failed economic philosophy.

why did you start this thread defending the Austrian school?

I started this thread because you were spamming my other thread that had nothing to do with Austrian economics. I have defended them against your inaccurate criticisms (or what you thought were criticisms) because your information or analyses of it is not based in fact. There are accurate criticisms to be made about Austrian economics, but you are clearly not up to it.

fuck you very much.

Now does the austrain school use the same math all the other economic schools use?

that was my criticism.

and it blantently TRUE

Now do you think Uncle Milty was corrct on the things they differed by or was it the austrians you cling to?

What things did they differ on?

I provided the Cato link to give information about the differences between Austrians and others and you went into a tailspin about it.

What would be the point in stating my position when you clearly don't understand the differences?

fuck you very much.

Now does the austrain school use the same math all the other economic schools use?

that was my criticism.

and it blantently TRUE

What math do they use?

You have gone above and beyond to establish that you don't have a clue. So, at this point, I am going to ask that you do some homework and prove you have some idea what it is you are talking about.

are you a ron paul fan?

Is it common knowledge here you are RS?

What is you are after desh? It does not seem you are interested in discussing Austrian economics at all, but instead you are attempting to use it as an ad hominem against me.

I have been a supporter of his. I have never denied that or hidden it in anyway. I bring it up every time one of these right wing idiots claim I am a progressive. My support for him was never absolute though, just as most of the Democrats here don't support everything Obama does. My support of him is even less now than ever after he reaffirmed his ties to Rockwell, North and other neo confederates. Rockwell, again, runs the Mises Institute but my biggest problems with him have nothing to do with economics. Ron Paul has not killed people (many undoubtedly innocent) without due process recently. Can you say the same of Obama?

hahahahahahahahahahah

does that make the Austrian school any less stupid RS?

Are you attempting to threaten me? I am not making any sort of complaint but you are behaving like a real weirdo.

You have not presented an argument on why you think the Austrian school is stupid or that you even know what the Austrian school is.

Back