Austrian economics

Received what for? The Milton Friedman award? Why would it matter? If their purpose were to advance Austrian economics then they would not make a hero of its critics or associate with them. You won't hear about the Mises Instistute giving out any Milton Friedman awards.

they received it for their gay rights stance.

NOT their love of the gold standard huh

what you people need to face is you have been HAD by wealthy people.

all of this crap was designed to rope you into voting against your own interests.

stop being willfully stupid

what you people need to face is you have been HAD by wealthy people.

all of this crap was designed to rope you into voting against your own interests.

stop being willfully stupid

Remind us of what are own interests are again and what school of economic theory supports them?

Tell us the economic school which matches their economic theory the best ?

Their purpose is not economics, so that is a pointless exercise. They generally tend to be against market interventions because it restricts liberty. It encompasses quite different schools of economic thought.

Where are seeing that Milton Friedman prize is based on backing gay rights?

My mistake I thought they were awarded it for their stances on personal freedom.

THey do the awarding in Milton Friedmans name.

CATO gives the reward not received it.

I mis read the link.

I apologize for my mistake.

Now how does that make them NOT Austrians?

My mistake I thought they were awarded it for their stances on personal freedom.

I mis read the link.

If they were Austrians why would they give an award in Milton Friedman's name?

I mis read the link.

Do you even know who Milton Friedman is? Do you know how critical he was of the Austrian theories?

I mis read the link.

Fair enough. I misread things all the time.

The onus is really on you to show they are Austrians. As Prof Baxter stated if they are promoting Austrian economics why would they hire anti-Austrian writers and have their big award (Milton Friedman) go to a guy who argued against Austrian beliefs?

Back