• Keep it!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Dump it!

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • I like walnuts!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like it, because I frequently make a post and then think of something I'd like to add. Now I can just post it and not have to use the edit feature.

-----------Merged------------

Or make a separate post.

That's

Because

You

Suck

Christie

Also

I

:loveu:

I don't mind it and I like the JPP mobile too, good job, I just need to figure out the features, buttons, etc

But what happens, if I answer you?

- - - Updated - - -

And then answer Karma?

- - - Updated - - -

Especially if it's two different subjects.

this is cool. i might take back my no vote. the only downside now is when I quote you I get the --- updated --- , which sucks. BUT i dont think I would have gotten the posts you quoted anyway. so hm.

I changed my mind, I think I like this. the other thing to keep in mind is most people will seldom have 6 posts all in a row

this is cool. i might take back my no vote. the only downside now is when I quote you I get the --- updated --- , which sucks. BUT i dont think I would have gotten the posts you quoted anyway. so hm.

The problem comes, when the thread diverges into different areas and the resulting answers are about different subjects; because when they're merged, it could appear that the answers are for a single subject matter.

Ouch

USF

Knows how

To use other posters

To form an effective comeback

:clink:

It

is

so

sad

that

Threedee

never

had

his

balls

form

The problem comes, when the thread diverges into different areas and the resulting answers are about different subjects; because when they're merged, it could appear that the answers are for a single subject matter.

Then slow down. Wait 2 minutes and they won't be merged.

Well, it never bothered me, Desh. But it seemed to bother others. If you don't mind it, and others like it, I'll keep it. But it won't hurt my feelings to make it go away.

Please make it go away! I am already tired of editing and deleting the parts I don't want after it merges!

Back