• Keep it!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Dump it!

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • I like walnuts!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we start again and make it public this time? Darla has at least two other IDs you can guarantee that they've voted.

Because the mods wouldn't be able to see that. You're stupid. But that's forgivable. What's not is your low character. It wouldn't cross my mind to pull that. But it crossed your mind. The Slimey Limey makes another confession.

It is a shame that this is private poll, I can't help thinking that a few trolls have voted as well.

What's a matter tom not coming out the way you wanted so the fix must be in. Ballot stuffing, shit like that. Do you ever stop you washwoman whining tommy. Are you a perpetual whiner? Is that all you can do is whine? It sure seems that way!

Can we start again and make it public this time? Darla has at least two other IDs you can guarantee that they've voted.

You really are some kind of idiot aren't you! Your fucking obsession with Darla is unhealthy tommy boy, really unhealthy and you should get some help with it. You really should because you have some work to do just to get your shit straight. You are obsessed with Darla and you are obsessed with me. Are you PMing people today to get them to come and save you tommy. You know what you do, the old back door PM campaign to get things squared away. How has that been working out for you today tommy. Are you getting any results there? What's even more telling tommy is that you wouldn't suspect a man of doing it but you would immediately suspect a woman; just more of that misogyny isn't it tommy. I guess you just can't help yourself can you tommy, every day you have to take a couple swipes at women don't you?

Well this whole ignorant idea was instigated as a way to deal with a woman, who evidently you get a lot of complaints about, on a board that prides itself on never changing anything, or responding to complaints and does absolutely nothing about would-be rapists chasing women around and calling them cunts and whores saying they should be gang raped on the way home from work and racists chasing black people around and using the "n" word regularly here. It is clear that you will be keeping it because by god when a woman steps out of line and starts causing a rumpus something has to be done to hell with precedent and all other considerations but were the woman a victim, you would profess your inability to do anything or to change anything and swear you are not going to take any action.

Here's an idea, why not put all the people who complain about evince on automatic IA instead of subjecting the rest of us who have done absolutely nothing to this ignorant fucking change! I guess that would involve stepping on the toes of some of your the people you like though wouldn't it. Automatic IA is just for liberal swine who complain about the things conservatives do!

We don't pride ourselves on "not changing anything"... that's inane. We pride ourselves on allowing people to say what they want with the least amount of restriction. This isn't a restriction on anything somebody says, it would simply merge a few posts. However, it seems more annoying than good, IMO.

I've already dumped it for a bit. I need to see how the board feels with and without it. I don't necessarily like the feel of the merged posts.

I've already dumped it for a bit. I need to see how the board feels with and without it. I don't necessarily like the feel of the merged posts.

I was thinking that maybe it could be just be for posters whose names start with D but unfortunately Desh calls herself Evince now. Obviously you would exempt yourself.

I was thinking that maybe it could be just be for posters whose names start with D but unfortunately Desh calls herself Evince now. Obviously you would exempt yourself.

I was thinking that maybe someday you'll shut the fuck up for five minutes.

I bet if you ever did it would send an alarm throughout your household and someone would have to check to make sure you hadn't swallowed your own tongue.

Back