• Keep it!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Dump it!

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • I like walnuts!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, fair enough. Would have been nice if we could see it as well. Can you provide a screenshot?

What difference does it make tommy, will you put your research assistant on it? Did she pull your strings today and tell you to get the results; did she tommy? Or are you just so damn obsessed that you can't control yourself?

It is a shame that this is private poll, I can't help thinking that a few trolls have voted as well.

Your fake scientist must be working over time. Did your research assistant (nope) help you with this or did your scientific mind decipher this mystery all on its own? Let's look at the odds of your theory being possible, tommy. On a board that boasts hundreds and hundreds of participants every day (even on Christmas there were 157, I think) a whole seventeen votes have appeared in this particular poll. Only 17 people even bothered to vote at all, out of hundreds tommy and you think what at least how many, 16 must be trolls, and what only one real voter! Now that is making the vote count isn't it tommy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think Dunces and Snarla sit around PMing each other trying to come up with what they think are witty attacks on Tom? I know they sit around PMSing

I hope they each get anal fistulas

Once the poll closes I'll post an image of the votes. So far there is one vote for yes and one for no by a troll account.

Back