awesome debate

I don't know. I thought it's been pretty good. I haven't finished yet because I paused and rewound. It was far better than the agree-fest debates during the primaries/caucuses.

What did you want? "Where's the beef?"

I thought it was pretty solid. The discussion was pretty in-depth, on a wide range of issues.

Hey ... don't worry....the empty suit known as Obama was only wounded....
he'll have the MSM go to bat for him and he'll be as good as new in 2-3 days...

It was pretty much a dead tie. However, considering the expectation were that McCain was going to have his ass handed to him, it pulls out an advantage to McCain - slight, but real. In betting terms, Obama didn't cover the spread.

Glad I hung ourt at the trap range and watched SCIFI.

Much more enjoyable.

I might actually try shooting some tomorrow evening and see how my back handles it.

It was pretty much a dead tie. However, considering the expectation were that McCain was going to have his ass handed to him, it pulls out an advantage to McCain - slight, but real. In betting terms, Obama didn't cover the spread.

I disagree, he did hand his ass to mccain. Especially when he was trying to link Obama to not supporting the troops. Well turns out it was the timetable issue and Mccain apparently doesn't support the troops either.

That's pretty much what I saw.

I'm watching from a position that I am not going to vote for either of these two, so I really don't have any dog in the fight. The attempts to link Bush to McCain were too weak and didn't stick. The central theme of the Obama campaign didn't have many legs in this debate. I suspect they'll be more direct.

lol
even CNN says it was uneventful and nobody hit any homeruns.

And that in itself is proof positive McCain scored at least a TKO.....

now MSNBC will say Obama won by a landslide....

Fox will give us the facts.....fair and balanced..lol

I disagree, he did hand his ass to mccain. Especially when he was trying to link Obama to not supporting the troops. Well turns out it was the timetable issue and Mccain apparently doesn't support the troops either.
I agree Obama handed his ass to McCain...

;)

Not really. I'd say that McCain gains because so many expected him to do worse than he did.

I disagree. Given that this was the "foreign policy" debate, McCain's strong suit, a tie is an Obama win.

Back