back

Perhaps Damo will illuminate us with an answer, so that we can put this one to rest?

Here's a fun little quote to draw his attention:

Hey, Yurt. Please read this as slowly as necessary until you can actually comprehend what I am writing here. A crime is a crime even if it isn't against our rules. I'd suggest you follow the law because if a threat is deemed real you'll be reported to the authorities. At that point worrying about whether I'd ban you is just rhetoric because you feel butt hurt.

Telling somebody they have a fetish isn't against the law, nor against the rules here, even if you want to cry all night long about it, nor is it the same as illegally threatening somebody. My guess is you, as somebody whose job it is to understand that, fully understand the difference.

Assume that laws are still laws even while posting on the interwebs and you'll do fine. I think you can handle it.

Yep and DamnYankee was once banned, unjustly.

Yes I was falsely accused by Thaichiliberal, that faggot. The mods believed his shit and banned me. You forced them to their knees to visit on the facts, unban me, and they all had to apologize publically. You da man for that!

Yes I was falsely accused by Thaichiliberal, that faggot. The mods believed his shit and banned me. You forced them to their knees to visit on the facts, unban me, and they all had to apologize publically. You da man for that!

It was Poet that falsely accused you and all I did, once I knew what you were accused of, was reveal the posts where he had released the information.

An Apology for DamnYankee

Back