because no one else has......Willis, Fulton County Prosecutor..

you are an idiot.....no one from Trump's campaign was convicted of Russian "collusion".....

Hey Derp, time to stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes.

...Myth: Mueller found “no collusion.

Response: Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

Senate Russia report proves Trump collusion was very real.

...The Senate Intelligence Committee should be applauded for releasing the fifth and final volume of its investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

With over 200 witness interviews and roughly 1 million documents reviewed, the nearly 1,000-page report documents in detail the comprehensive campaign conducted by Russian President Vladimir Putin and his proxies to seek influence within President Donald Trump's campaign, help Trump win the 2016 presidential election and amplify polarization and division within American society.

Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian operatives implementing the influence effort. For instance, the report exposes interactions and information exchanged between Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort. According to the report, campaign figures “presented attractive targets for foreign influence, creating notable counterintelligence vulnerabilities.” (Manafort was later convicted of tax and bank fraud.)

Be less stupid. The above exists even if you wish it did not.

Everyone one, without exception, that I've talked to is now going to vote for Trump.

While they have varying reasons many say they are dong so because of this massive amounts of indictments.

They consider it Biden trying to take out a political opponent.

And what did they consider the Durham and Weiss investigations the Republi'cans' continuing to push for years and years for a way to connect these things to Joe Bdien?

I don't know where PostModernIdiot got his license to practice law, but they must be selling them now down at the 7/11!

His law school was so shitty, they closed it down. Closed the doors. They tried to sell it to some third tier college in Tennessee or Kentucky, but even that school said ‘no fucking way’.

So all of those people that worked for Trump are RINOS? Mike Pence is a RINO. Bill Barr is a RINO. Rusty Bowers is a RINO. Kevin McCarthy is a RINO. Who is left? ROTFLMFAO! And you call me stupid.

PmP is pushing the same position.

No True Scotsman fallacy that if you are not willing to do anything and everything Trump asks, including actions that could see you as now defendants beside the other derps who did Trump bidding, then you are and never were a Republican.

Brad Raffensperger is as Republican as it comes. Unlike Trump who partied and vacationed almost exclusively with people like the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein, and a lot of top Dems and donated to Shumer and Kamala Harris, in the past while proclaiming himself a pro choice Democrat, Brad has never swayed an inch in that direction. And yet now they call him a RINO. FLOL.

He voted for Trump each time and wanted him to win. But he would not break the law for Trump and thus is a RINO. Sacrifice of self is the minimum the cult demands. If you go to jail, you go to jail.

I find it interesting that Fani Willis, who recently filed an arrest warrant against Trump for saying the Fulton County 2020 election violated the US constitution (correctly), was elected to the position of District Attorney of Fulton County in that same unconstitutional 2020 election.....

NO doubt. It's apparent she lacks any intelligence or qualifications for the job. This can only happen in Fulton County which now resembles Zimbabwe.

Federal election vs state election?
Donald was only attempting to change the results of the Federal election.

It was a Federal Election. States merely have the right to conduct their processes, but it is still a FEDERAL election and a FEDRAL case no matter how much Fanni flails.

Trumpers are well known to gaslight, project, lie, shred the Constitution and have a motto of "by any means possible". I keep hoping the Republican Party will right itself, but feel it's going capsize. The fact Trump won't be at the debate is interesting.

Projection. Leftists are everything they accuse others of being. Unfortunately, due to their severely retarded IQs and complete lack of self-awareness, they are too stupid to comprehend the obvious.

So there's a conspiracy between the DoJ,the state of NY,Georgia all against Trump!?
Or you have bullshitted yourself that Trump is a victim!

There is a massive conspiracy within the Democratic Party. This isn't by accident or fluke. This is a concerted effort to once again affect the outcome of an election and disenfranchise Trumps voters.

I don't think it is going to work this time. In fact, it just may have the opposite effect and get Trump elected.

The more the left file the more you victimize Trump and drive up his popularity.

I'm surprised that democrats don't see this.

They are essentially handing Trump the presidency.

Democrats are morons. They are everything they accuse Trump and Republicans of. They are Fascistic and desirous of an autocracy where we are under one party rule and stupid enough to destroy the legal system if that is what it takes.

Will you be taking to the streets when Trump is convicted, comrade Tink?

We'll be taking to the ballot box. My hope is that we send the Democratic Party of Triggered Jackasses into the political wilderness for this noxious bullshit for at least a decade or two.

Everyone one, without exception, that I've talked to is now going to vote for Trump.

While they have varying reasons many say they are dong so because of this massive amounts of indictments.

They consider it Biden trying to take out a political opponent.

Count me in too. ;)

And what was so Unconstitutional about the 2020 Fulton County election IDIOT?

The Republican State Voting officials said there were no evidence of anything unconstitutional in the 2020 election in Georgia.

Well, that is until Trump and his lawyers tried to bribe their State Voting officials into cheating for him.

So you are nuttier than squirrel POOP!

What was pure and perfect about it?

Should Stacey Abrahms be the next person arrested. She claimed her election was stolen. After all, this case is making it a crime to "falsely claim an election was unfair" right?

Back