because no one else has......Willis, Fulton County Prosecutor..

The only victims are Ruby Freeman and her daughter and the voters?!!

276407-1.jpg

This is how it works for the right. They turn innocent lives upside down w/ lies - but when it's their guy, a mountain of proof isn't enough.

Has it ever crossed your alleged mind that the obsession you of the fascist left have for destroying Trump says a lot more about the ruling Oligarchs than it does Trump? What is it that you fear he will expose that you'll go through all of this - and reveal yourselves as the totalitarians you are - to get one man?

Trump actually believes in the Constitution, in democracy, and in individual liberty. That is the gravest danger your Reich has ever faced - you won't tolerate it. You MUST send the message that no one defies the Reich - no matter how rich or popular - you will destroy them no matter the cost.

What this tells us is that YOU are the enemy of everything decent people stand for.

It's time to take this country back from the evil that rules it now.

What a pile of steaming bullshit!

How long will it be before you understand that an accusation does not create guilt, and that no quantity of baseless and even false accusations warrants a conviction?

Never?

99628464b348b5cfc612848f755725a8.jpg

Ok,lets wait for the 78 indictments play out! Then lets see what tune you're whistling

Ok,lets wait for the 78 [baseless and even false] indictments play out!
We don't have a choice. We have to wait. We don't have time machines to jump forward in time.

Then lets see what tune you're whistling
Let's make a bet right now. I claim that whatever the outcome, my "tune" will be "an accusation does not create guilt, and that no quantity of baseless and even false accusations warrants a conviction." You're betting that it won't be, right?

daaa474a33d0a9bddb4ac6a28e023764.jpg

Wait, what????? What in the blue fuck does one thing have to do with the other? Willis won a free and fair election. Trump lost. They get stupider every day.

How long will it be before you understand that an accusation does not create guilt, and that no quantity of baseless and even false accusations warrants a conviction?

Never?

99628464b348b5cfc612848f755725a8.jpg

So you favor speedy trials to prove how innocent your guy is? Everyone testifying against Trump is a Republican dimwit.

So you favor speedy trials to prove how innocent your guy is?
I favor the right to a speedy trial, yes. Do I have a guy?

Everyone testifying against Trump is a Republican dimwit.
RINOs are Democrats, cum-bubble. Do you let that fool you because you are intellectually dishonest, or does it fool you because you are as stupid as you appear to be?

d08508304b396bee7187eacd4a1835ec.jpg

I favor the right to a speedy trial, yes. Do I have a guy?

RINOs are Democrats, cum-bubble. Do you let that fool you because you are intellectually dishonest, or does it fool you because you are as stupid as you appear to be?

d08508304b396bee7187eacd4a1835ec.jpg

So all of those people that worked for Trump are RINOS? Mike Pence is a RINO. Bill Barr is a RINO. Rusty Bowers is a RINO. Kevin McCarthy is a RINO. Who is left? ROTFLMFAO! And you call me stupid.

So all of those people that worked for Trump are RINOS?
I can see that we are now venturing into intellectual real estate that is way out of your price range.

The answer is that all RINOs are really Democrats. Just repeat that to yourself a few times and let it sink in.

Mike Pence is a RINO.
Yep. It turns out that the Democrats made Pence an offer and he accepted. It's a shame. The Democrats will go so far as to help Pence get elected President if he buries Trump.

Bill Barr is a RINO.
This has been public knowledge for years.

ROTFLMFAO!
On the flip side, this is all you have. You're a moron. It sucks to be you.

And you call me stupid.
You do a sufficient job of that yourself. You leave me nothing to do on this except point it out.

98dc338c52b1efb0166f94f7d6c5dea5.jpg

We don't have a choice. We have to wait. We don't have time machines to jump forward in time.

Let's make a bet right now. I claim that whatever the outcome, my "tune" will be "an accusation does not create guilt, and that no quantity of baseless and even false accusations warrants a conviction." You're betting that it won't be, right?

daaa474a33d0a9bddb4ac6a28e023764.jpg

I'm betting Trump will be convicted of more than one indictment!

Back