because no one else has......Willis, Fulton County Prosecutor..

What was pure and perfect about it?

Should Stacey Abrahms be the next person arrested. She claimed her election was stolen. After all, this case is making it a crime to "falsely claim an election was unfair" right?

Take your complaints to the Georgia Republican Voting officials in that state! They are the ones that said there was no fraud in the 2020 election!

They are the Grand Jury witnesses of the state in the investigations of Donald Trump's interference in the Georgia 2020 election aftermath- that led to the indictment.

Sir, I just report the facts being reported in the News- THE REAL NEWS- NOT FOX FAKE NEWS THAT YOU WOULD RATHER HEAR!

Last edited:
I find it interesting that Fani Willis, who recently filed an arrest warrant against Trump for saying the Fulton County 2020 election violated the US constitution (correctly), was elected to the position of District Attorney of Fulton County in that same unconstitutional 2020 election.....

She didn’t say that ass hat

I'm betting Trump will be convicted of more than one indictment!
I know you are certain of that, but that wasn't the question. You are certain that my "tune" of "an accusation does not create guilt, and that no quantity of baseless and even false accusations warrants a conviction" will be changing soon. This is what you are betting. I'm taking you up on it.

f04c008ea06f71c1a6ce6867c70f7317.jpg

I know you are certain of that, but that wasn't the question. You are certain that my "tune" of "an accusation does not create guilt, and that no quantity of baseless and even false accusations warrants a conviction" will be changing soon. This is what you are betting. I'm taking you up on it.

f04c008ea06f71c1a6ce6867c70f7317.jpg

Deflection

You find it "interesting?"

This is the world we live in now. Facts don't matter. Truth doesn't matter. It's just something that's "interesting."

The post-truth era.

you are as dense as a rock......I find that interesting as well.....after the last six years you have no standing to claim the truth matters to you.....

Back