Biden Almost Collapses at D-Day Celebrations… “Is He Downloading in His Diaper?”

He is very old, no denying that. An old guy who still gets out and cycles regularly and seems to be very fit, for someone his age.

Contrasted with Trump who is also very old, who people mistake speaking with bombast, with being able to put together a coherent sentence.

I say this without a partisan consideration. If you look back to when Trump was in his prime (google Barbara Walters interview) and when Biden was (look at start of Obama term) and contrast them with themselves today, Trumps mental decline >>>>>>>> than Bidens or Trumps physical decline.

Trump used to be a very able speaker. Slick even. I would put him up there with Obama and Bill Clinton, even if you did not like what Trump would say.

Todays Trump, in all honesty cannot string together a coherent sentence. If you try to read a transcript of ANY and ALL of his speeches or campaigns you are left shaking your head and guessing at what point he is trying to get it.

Trump is literally that demented uncle we have all had, who would show up to family functions and ramble leaving everyone asking 'WTF did he just say', with others saying 'just humor him and nod along and move on'.
Perfectly stated. trump doesn't even try anymore. He knows the sheep will swallow his swill no matter how crazy and incoherent it is.

Trump's brain works properly Biden does not. ...
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

200.gif

15657188-7215523-President_Donald_Trump_was_speaking_on_the_success_of_the_contin-m-84_1562298574257.jpg

main-qimg-21d1ff707148831586a47f2458648789-pjlq

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Again if you feel someone did something stupid or embarrassing (See above) you just post it unedited.

When it comes to Magats and Biden , they edit almost 100% of what they post about Biden as the truth of it does not serve them.

Posted like an angry anti-American foreign woman. What "forum record" has me listed as a "sex pest"? Or is this private record you share with your fellow angry anti-American foreign women?
You'd best steer clear of me, sex pest- or I'll reproduce all your filth for forum viewing. Hint;- fuck off, Doc Dutch.

You'd best steer clear of me, sex pest- or I'll reproduce all your filth for forum viewing. Hint;- fuck off, Doc Dutch.
Unlikely when you keep saying stupid shit like the above, Ms. Moon. As for reposting my posts, go for it. It'll reveal your posts too. LOL

Unlikely when you keep saying stupid shit like the above, Ms. Moon. As for reposting my posts, go for it. It'll reveal your posts too. LOL
It won't , as it happens- as I didn't respond to your filth- except to call it filth, that is.

Fuck off, Doc. You're nailed.

Joe Biden once again reminded the world how mentally and physically unfit he is for office by randomly crouching down during war celebrations in France.

Appearing at D-Day 80th anniversary celebrations with French President Emmanuel Macron, Biden started leaning forward and appeared on the brink of collapse before eventually restoring balance.

Both Jill Biden and Brigitte Macron looked on in confusion as the 81-year-old continued to embarrass himself.

Watch the clip below:

There were predictably many responses to Biden’s bizarre behavior, with some netizens speculating as to whether he was pooping his pants.

What a lie, do better

He is very old, no denying that. An old guy who still gets out and cycles regularly and seems to be very fit, for someone his age.

Contrasted with Trump who is also very old, who people mistake speaking with bombast, with being able to put together a coherent sentence.

I say this without a partisan consideration. If you look back to when Trump was in his prime (google Barbara Walters interview) and when Biden was (look at start of Obama term) and contrast them with themselves today, Trumps mental decline >>>>>>>> than Bidens or Trumps physical decline.

Trump used to be a very able speaker. Slick even. I would put him up there with Obama and Bill Clinton, even if you did not like what Trump would say.

Todays Trump, in all honesty cannot string together a coherent sentence. If you try to read a transcript of ANY and ALL of his speeches or campaigns you are left shaking your head and guessing at what point he is trying to get it.

Trump is literally that demented uncle we have all had, who would show up to family functions and ramble leaving everyone asking 'WTF did he just say', with others saying 'just humor him and nod along and move on'.
Oh, come on, Trump was never on Obama’s or Clinton’s level of speaking. That is a real stretch.

Poor Joe...no Gipper moments.... You just can't count on a guy whose uncle was eaten by cannibals....

Oh, come on, Trump was never on Obama’s or Clinton’s level of speaking. That is a real stretch.

We certainly can all have our own opinions on where he would rank, and i would put slick Bill and Obama above him, but i also think younger Trump was in that top tier.

The way i am looking at it though is broad big tiers. The top one being orators who are very adept and capable speakers. The next tier would be speakers who are have serviceable, good speaker abilities. And the bottom tier would be poor orators.

None of that is based on content. Meaning it is not about agreeing with what they say.

I invite you to fast forward thru the above and just focus on the Trump speaking and tell me you do not think a very capable and adept speaker, which is what makes the contrast to todays bumbling, slurring, forgetful Trump so stark and shows his cognitive decline to be so much worse than Bidens.

Back