Biden Almost Collapses at D-Day Celebrations… “Is He Downloading in His Diaper?”

Joe cannot speak without notes... He just rushed through a mess of words...smh... and tgen MCeon led him off...ni questions taken... I think he misses Jill...This debate is going to be very very interesting...

The whole clip was not shown. His sitting down and as he’s in the process he’s talking to his wife. This is another edited nothing burger. Do better
Yep
Are you claiming that dozens of people from different countries all came up with the same fake video?

Really?
The 12 second clip shows nothing except him looking for his seat, not collapsing. There’s your lie.

The video at about 32:50 shows just that.

Joe cannot speak without notes... He just rushed through a mess of words...smh... and tgen MCeon led him off...ni questions taken... I think he misses Jill...This debate is going to be very very interesting...
Trump will not debate. He will make excuses and you will buy them 100 percent. Joe has had many talks with news and dignitaries. That is part of being a president. I shudder to think you may have been a teacher.

Trump will not debate. He will make excuses and you will buy them 100 percent. Joe has had many talks with news and dignitaries. That is part of being a president. I shudder to think you may have been a teacher.
Joe doesn't talk to or with anyone without notes Or a teleprompter... He's just not capable... (I taught thirty years...so shudder away...) If anyone backs out of the debate it will be Joe... I imagine it
will be medical concerns...

It won't , as it happens- as I didn't respond to your filth- except to call it filth, that is.

Fuck off, Doc. You're nailed.
^^^
Complains about "filth" from others but doesn't hold herself to the same standard.

Same goes for the MAGAts and anti-Americans who push faked videos to influence an election.

Joe doesn't talk to or with anyone without notes Or a teleprompter... He's just not capable... (I taught thirty years...so shudder away...) If anyone backs out of the debate it will be Joe... I imagine it
Even with that Biden has to have his own media station and commentator and no audience to stack the deck against Trump. I bet they smuggle the question to Biden ahead of time. Just like Barbra Jordan did for Hillary.

The will have him amped up with dopaminergic drugs just like they did for the State of the Union.

Joe Biden once again reminded the world how mentally and physically unfit he is for office by randomly crouching down during war celebrations in France.

Appearing at D-Day 80th anniversary celebrations with French President Emmanuel Macron, Biden started leaning forward and appeared on the brink of collapse before eventually restoring balance.

Both Jill Biden and Brigitte Macron looked on in confusion as the 81-year-old continued to embarrass himself.

Watch the clip below:

There were predictably many responses to Biden’s bizarre behavior, with some netizens speculating as to whether he was pooping his pants.

This sort of thing happens when they're exposed to sunlight...

The will have him amped up with dopaminergic drugs just like they did for the State of the Union.
They'll have to... But without detailed notes That's not.
Gonna be enough...90 minutes with no help? He couldn't do a fifteen second video clip without five edits...

Yep

The 12 second clip shows nothing except him looking for his seat, not collapsing. There’s your lie.

The video at about 32:50 shows just that.

ROFL

No one said the senile old crook collapsed. I love what the fact changers of AP tried to pull, splicing together video to make it appear the corrupt old fuck sat down normally - then accused others of "edited video."

Every accusation by you Stalinists is a confession.

Trump should place one condition on the debate - that they both take a drug test. The cocaine and adderall cocktail they feed to Quid Pro needs to be exposed.

But Trump will debate the old fool, your bluff was called.

No matter how Daffy escapes the debates, you will approve. You are wrong about Joe.

Even with that Biden has to have his own media station and commentator and no audience to stack the deck against Trump. I bet they smuggle the question to Biden ahead of time. Just like Barbra Jordan did for Hillary.
Without notes he's toast.... Watching video of him and Macron right now. Macron actually spoke... Joe's just droning on through the notes... Everything runs together and any real meaning is lost... The video from the state dinner is so embarrassing... I don't think he's ever seen this script before...
.. And he just read end of quote again... He can barely lower himself into the chair... They had somebody standing behind him just in case...

You are wrong about Joe and Trump. You cannot fight a con man. You have been taken by the worst liar to ever hit politics.
I'm not wrong... President Trump would not have been my first choice.
But anything is better Then who is in office now... Our country is in Chaos... People are
Tired of being sick and tired... (Plus Washington is on fire right now and Biden is falling asleep at a state dinner...;)) And for the record , Biden is the worst liar ever... You can't trust
a guy whose uncle was eaten by cannibals...

I'm not wrong... President Trump would not have been my first choice.
But anything is better Then who is an office now... Our country is in Chaos... People are
Tired of being sick and tired... (Plus Washington is on fire right now and Biden is falling asleep at a state dinner...;))
The choice is between Biden, who governs like presidents in the past have, and Trump who wants to burn it all down and become a dictator. There is no chaos. Biden is a return to the America we have had for a couple of centuries. Trump respects none of America.
Biden speaks with an adult vocabulary and knows our history and laws. Trump did not bother with that, he will become above the law and forge deals with dictators because he admires them so much. He too wants to be above the law.

Back