Biden freezes up again. Obama leads him off stage.

He should already have been committed to a mental institution. His wife is guilty of abuse of a senior citizen.

The left wants us to believe that what we are seeing, we are not seeing.

Too funny.
that is not true. We all know what we are seeing with Trump and it is clear and his wife, who cannot stand him, is abusing him.

BUt yes he should be committed to a mental institution, within a prison.

Not funny.

200.gif
The general isn't holding Trump's hand like Dr. Jill, Giorgia Meloni, and Obama. And they were on level surfaces.

No one has to lead Trump around like Dr. Jill, Giorgia Meloni, and Obama do for Dementia Joe.
I can not understand why they truly Turn a blind eye to the fact that he needs a caretaker.. I guess they don't care about him as a person..they're just worried about the power...

When you have to lie about your opponent, it means you know the truth isn't good for you. Simple as that.

Reactions: QP!
Ya, but he will find Trump there first, released from his prison cell and in perminant care. As Trump is waaay worse and you know it and cannot deny it.

Thus why you guys rely on a web of lies and fakes to try and smear Biden, knowing the truth does not help you, while we just play Trump videos uneditted and provide transcripts to expose how far gone he is.
Where is that Transcript from Mr.Hur... We know for a fact That the white house has to edit most transcripts...

Reagan was never this bad in office but the Democrats bitched non stop about him.
Did you say one of the rules for the debate was that they'll be sitting down.... It's not because he can't stand that long that lsye
..is it?

The general isn't holding Trump's hand like Dr. Jill, Giorgia Meloni, and Obama. And they were on level surfaces.
Poor Trumpy.

The surface is not level... :rofl2:

At least Trump has the spry 50 something year old beside him watching over him and his every step like parent does a toddler or an adult does their elderly dementia patient child.

To have Melania (or anyone) hold Trumps hand would mean she was willing to touch him and actually care for him, and if he was falling over cliff she would not touch him other than to push him. Not even his kids would touch him.

Heck only Eric was willing to support him as his conviction Felony status was announced in court. NO wife. NO other kids. None of them can stand him and you think the worse thing is that Joe and his wife hold hands all the time? That Biden is so liked by people on both sides of the aisle that they all, for decades have easily embraced him and touched him and him them.

Ya sure, you Magats see things thru your distorted eyes that being a pariah, like Trump, is somehow superior. :rofl2:

The whole world is watching him decline...
Indeed. We agree on that and i have said that about Trump for a while now. Welcome to my side.

There is nothing more stark than watching a Trump interview from when he was younger, like this one with Barbara Walters, and then seeing the mess he is now.

Even Fox is seeing and commenting on the decline..

Back