Biden imposes sweeping asylum ban at US-Mexico border

Biden is doing it all wrong.
He should invite the refugees in to replace the trumpanzees that he should be exiling.

Even if the newcomers are drug mules or human traffickers, the overall quality of the population still improves.

From the tone of the MAGA morons...it sounds as though the panic is coming from them.

Hey....Joe Biden could win by much more than the 7,000,000 votes he did last time...and your chimp might still win the prize. I am sure he will be more than happy to embarrass America for you people...by getting draconian.
The Democrats are in a complete panic...
He should invite the refugees in to replace the trumpanzees that he should be exiling.

Even if the newcomers are drug mules or human traffickers, the overall quality of the population still improves.

He is doing it all wrong...We agree on something political!! :) i think all Democrats should sponsor a Newcomer" family with their own money...our taxes should be going to our own citizens...but mostly veterans...

Asylum seekers work alongside you at McDonalds son. Without them you’d have to pickup extra shifts. Go to Texas or Florida. Restaurants close there because they can’t find workers. Abbot and DeSantis have driven them out. You are just terribly uninformed.
Illegal immigrants are NOT seeking asylum. It is illegal to hire illegal immigrants in both Texas and Florida.

The numbers will go down a little bit till the election....if the world is still here after Nov they will go back up again.....the regime really does not want people coming in summer anyways, the heat causes management issues.

Asylum seekers work alongside you at McDonalds son. Without them you’d have to pickup extra shifts. Go to Texas or Florida. Restaurants close there because they can’t find workers. Abbot and DeSantis have driven them out. You are just terribly uninformed.
Better than California, where they close because they can't find customers...

I bet the republicans are big mad about this. Good! LOL took away their talking point on immigration.

WASHINGTON, June 4 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden on Tuesday instituted a broad asylum ban on migrants caught illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border, a major enforcement move in the run-up to November elections that will decide control of the White House.

Migrants caught crossing illegally could be quickly deported or turned back to Mexico under the measure, which will take effect just after midnight. There will be exceptions for unaccompanied children, people who face serious medical or safety threats and victims of trafficking, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security said.
From what I understand it's pretty much the same thing the GOP tried to pass last year (or earlier this year?). It didn't get past the Senate. Then, the MAGA GOP shot it's own self in the foot when they voted against a bipartisan bill THEY APPROVED just because Cheeto Jeezus decreed he didn't want any success under Biden.

Of course this exec order won't stand, as the ACLU is quick to point out.

Until the MAGA GOP is sufficiently nullified in the House, we will have a dysfunctional gov't incapable of legislating.

Not beside me, they don't.. And I never worked at McDonald's. No migrant could do what I've done working in and running a machine shop.
Texas or Florida? I applaud Abbot and DeSantis for driving them out, although they should be driven back across the borders.

Not beside me, they don't.. And I never worked at McDonald's. No migrant could do what I've done working in and running a machine shop.
Texas or Florida? I applaud Abbot and DeSantis for driving them out, although they should be driven back across the borders.
The law is the law pal. You’ll have to deal with it. ROTFLMFAO!!! No immigrant can be a machinist? It ain’t rocket science pal.

The law is the law pal. You’ll have to deal with it. ROTFLMFAO!!! No immigrant can be a machinist? It ain’t rocket science pal.
Yes, the law is the law...except for you and your sanctuary cities. Not rocket science? Machinists build rockets...pal.

I bet the republicans are big mad about this. Good! LOL took away their talking point on immigration.

WASHINGTON, June 4 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden on Tuesday instituted a broad asylum ban on migrants caught illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border, a major enforcement move in the run-up to November elections that will decide control of the White House.

Migrants caught crossing illegally could be quickly deported or turned back to Mexico under the measure, which will take effect just after midnight. There will be exceptions for unaccompanied children, people who face serious medical or safety threats and victims of trafficking, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security said.
Its a little too late to do the right thing now. Its like shooting someone in the head and then offering them a band aid. Its actually VERY insulting. Fuck off Joe , you piece of shit. Stick your EO up your ass,....after you remove your diaper of course.

Its a little too late to do the right thing now. Its like shooting someone in the head and then offering them a band aid. Its actually VERY insulting. Fuck off Joe , you piece of shit. Stick your EO up your ass,....after you remove your diaper of course.
Hope you're feeling better....;) While I don't necessarily agree with the use of such colorful language...that's just me, as you know...I agree with the sentiment...
We're so tired of being insulted...that's all he does any more...

Back