BIDEN LIED AGAIN. His story of 10 year old rape victim denied abortion exposed as lie

Once again, Conservatives rush to post bullshit without bothering to do the work to know what the fuck they're talking about.

You're a fucking liar.

Ohio AG Dave Yost cast doubt on 10-year-old rape victim case, now 'rejoices' at arrest
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...joices-arrest-child-rape-suspect/10048250002/

Are you rejoicing, too? I will when I know he's not out....and everyone involved is charged... Look what it took to get the guy picked up...shouldn't be that hard...should it? If you're going to make it a national issue, don't make it one until you can provide all the details....

Are you rejoicing, too? I will when I know he's not out....and everyone involved is charged... Look what it took to get the guy picked up...shouldn't be that hard...should it? If you're going to make it a national issue, don't make it one until you can provide all the details....

You said numerous times over the last 48 hours that Biden was lying about this.

So your judgment was wrong.

Your instincts were wrong.

Your moral compass was broken.

Your character is rotten.

Right? Because only someone with shit judgment, poor instincts, a broken moral compass, and rotten character would doubt a story about a raped 10 year old.

You said numerous times over the last 48 hours that Biden was lying about this.

So your judgment was wrong.
I never said Biden was lying...I said the story wasn't verified...and it was not...Your judgment when it comes to what I post has always been wrong...;)

Turns out it was reported, the Ohio AG was just a fucking lazy fascist about it because now he's celebrating the arrest:

Ohio AG Dave Yost cast doubt on 10-year-old rape victim case, now 'rejoices' at arrest
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...joices-arrest-child-rape-suspect/10048250002/

Under the law if the mother's life is in dander it can be aborted, forcing a ten year old to bring a baby to term brings her life in danger. Regardless the dispatch isn't a real source, let's see the charging document from a .gov I'll wait.

Under the law if the mother's life is in dander it can be aborted, forcing a ten year old to bring a baby to term brings her life in danger. Regardless the dispatch isn't a real source, let's see the charging document from a .gov I'll wait.

The point is that you accused Biden of lying about this for political gain, when it turned out YOU lied about Biden lying.

So since you lied about that, why should anyone believe anything else you say?

Time for another sock, right?

Regardless the dispatch isn't a real source.

The Columbus Dispatch is a newspaper that has been around longer than the Daily Caller, which is the source who accused Biden of lying because the IN doctor refused to give the Daily Caller any details on the victim.

The point is that you accused Biden of lying about this for political gain, when it turned out YOU lied about Biden lying.

So since you lied about that, why should anyone believe anything else you say?

Time for another sock, right?

I'm still waiting to see the charging document.

This you?

Like so many Conservatives, you run your big mouth.
what's wrong with what I posted? The story went viral for strictly political reasons, no verification...Very poor "reporting", wouldn't you agree? I understand the excitement was too much to wait for pesky details...
Wouldn't that have been the way to go?
Still no gotcha moment...sorry....

let's see the charging document from a .gov I'll wait.

Way to move that bar.

So all the way at the start of this thread, you accused Biden of making the whole thing up.

Then for the next 48 hours, you repeated that false claim ad nauseum until this very moment, when you learned that this did actually happen and the rapist was arrested.

So instead of admitting you jumped to conclusions recklessly because you're a partisan fucking hack, you move the bar as if your judgment wasn't totally just undermined by the events of the last 2 hours.

You were SO SURE Biden was lying, and now that it's clear he wasn't, you're scrambling to make yourself look better for rushing to judgment because you're a douchebag, inbred, Nazi dipshit with dozens of socks.

Noone asked for the patients name just the name of the child abuse doctor

WRONG-O-BOYO

According to the Indiana doctor's office, the Daily Caller was persistent and abusive in trying to get the office to release details of the victim.

You have to wonder why the Daily Caller was so obsessed with this? Complicity, maybe? Consciousness of guilt? Both?

And one also has to wonder why you were so eager to lap that bullshit up like a kitten drinking milk from a saucer.

You fell for it hook, line, and sinker...what does that say about your personal judgment that you didn't believe a 10 year old was raped and had to go to another state to get an abortion??? NOTHING GOOD.

You'd think it wouldn't be that hard, until decades later you get all these stories about the Catholic Church, the boy scouts, or then you get stories about rapists like Brock Turner being slapped on the wrist.

This is the shit we on the left have been saying for years. Women and kids get raped all the time, and the system of power in this country makes it difficult to come forward or find justice. Sure a very small handful of women might lie about it, and I'll admit the "believe all women" slogan is flawed in that regard, but certainly all accusations skills be taken seriously.

I'm still waiting to see the charging document.

Great! That document isn't going to change your pathetically awful judgment from before.

In fact, I bet you won't even bother to find that document...no, you're probably going to pretend in 48 hours that you never said any of the shit you said here, and you'll do that by ditching this sock and creating a new one.

what's wrong with what I posted? The story went viral for strictly political reasons, no verification...Very poor "reporting", wouldn't you agree? I understand the excitement was too much to wait for pesky details...
Wouldn't that have been the way to go?
Still no gotcha moment...sorry....

Not poor reporting at all, YOU rushed to judgment because you wanted Biden to lie the way Trump lied to you every day so you can point at that and say "see? Trump wasn't the only liar who took people for fools".

But it turned out, once again, that YOU were taken for a fool because you didn't want to believe Biden was telling the truth, because you got so used to Trump bullshitting all the time.

You were fucking dead wrong and the reason you were wrong is because you're a fucking idiot.

Back