BIDEN LIED AGAIN. His story of 10 year old rape victim denied abortion exposed as lie

Not poor reporting at all, YOU rushed to judgment because you wanted Biden to lie the way Trump lied to youe very day so you can point at that and say "see? Trump wasn't the only liar who took people for fools".

But it turned out, once again, that YOU were taken for a fool because you didn't want to believe Biden was telling the truth, because you got so used to Trump bullshitting all the time.
What an odd nonsensical post... take a break come back later and try again... A non-verified story went viral... And maybe because it did will find out what really happened... And all of those responsible will be properly punished... After all don't you want Justice for this little girl?

Biden red and unverified story

Nope, not unverified. Very much verified.

You lied and said Biden was lying, and then you lied again and said you never accused Biden of lying.

So that's 2 lies from you to 0 lies from Biden.

And no this is not your gotcha moment either... keep trying...

I wasn't even thinking that was a gotcha until you mentioned it just here and yeah, that was totally a gotcha.

You got caught in a lie.

You lied and said Biden was lying about this, and then you lied again and said you never said that.

So that's two consecutive lies you told.

What an odd nonsensical post... take a break come back later and try again... A non-verified story went viral... And maybe because it did will find out what really happened... And all of those responsible will be properly punished... After all don't you want Justice for this little girl?

You accused Biden of lying about this, and then you lied again when you said you never said that.

So you're a fucking liar, so we can't trust you when you say you are also happy this guy was arrested.

Why should we believe you when you said that, after lying twice in a row about Biden?

You'd think it wouldn't be that hard, until decades later you get all these stories about the Catholic Church, the boy scouts, or then you get stories about rapists like Brock Turner being slapped on the wrist.

This is the shit we on the left have been saying for years. Women and kids get raped all the time, and the system of power in this country makes it difficult to come forward or find justice. Sure a very small handful of women might lie about it, and I'll admit the "believe all women" slogan is flawed in that regard, but certainly all accusations skills be taken seriously.
This was a 10 year old child so should have been handled differently... As with any incident involving a minor... Parents have to be responsible for what happens to their children... I do agree that there are problems with the system in general but when it comes to a child... Details should have never been released until everything was verified... So that Justice would be served... Instead look what it turned into by allowing it to go international... Never let a good tragedy to waste... And this surely was a tragedy... Right now I'm just hoping they don't bail him out and they get this taken care of swiftly and properly .. which is what should have been done in the beginning...

Okay. Well the question is does a doctor have to report if the patient is planning on or are having an abortion? That's the real question.

I would think the rape was already reported 6 weeks prior.

The doctor would not know if it was reported at all and is obligated to report it regardless (because some folks can lie). The point is Ohio is a shall report state, it doesn't matter if the kid is getting an abortion or not, the doctor must report.

The doctor would not know if it was reported at all and is obligated to report it regardless (because some folks can lie). The point is Ohio is a shall report state, it doesn't matter if the kid is getting an abortion or not, the doctor must report.

So report the rape, not abortion.

You accused Biden of lying about this, and then you lied again when you said you never said that.

So you're a fucking liar, so we can't trust you when you say you are also happy this guy was arrested.

Why should we believe you when you said that, after lying twice in a row about Biden?
Sorry... you're still wrong...

This was a 10 year old child so should have been handled differently... As with any incident involving a minor... Parents have to be responsible for what happens to their children... I do agree that there are problems with the system in general but when it comes to a child... Details should have never been released until everything was verified... So that Justice would be served... Instead look what it turned into by allowing it to go international... Never let a good tragedy to waste... And this surely was a tragedy... Right now I'm just hoping they don't bail him out and they get this taken care of swiftly and properly .. which is what should have been done in the beginning...

Nope. Nope. STOP.

You didn't believe Biden was telling the truth because you got so used to Conservatives lying to you all the time. So you lied and accused Biden of lying. Then, when called out for lying about Biden, you lied again and said you never said that.

Then when I posted your quote saying exactly that, you tried to change the subject to the guy who was arrested, glossing over your role in the whole thing, which was to spread lies about Biden.

The doctor did report, the Ohio AG either didn't care, didn't believe it, or was too fucking lazy and too much of a shitty manager that he never heard about it from his staff.

The point is that every one of the "very fine people" you protect and indulge here every day accused Biden of making the whole thing up for political gain, which is a lie for political gain.

So you accuse Biden of doing the very thing your people did.

Pfft.

Sorry... you're still wrong...

You lied.

The first lie you told was this:

This does seem to be a case of fabrication at this point... And if that is true there should be a bunch of people held responsible including the ones that put this in the Biden teleprompter...

And the second lie you told was this:

I never said Biden was lying...I said the story wasn't verified.

So that's two lies you told in a row, three if you want to get technical because the second half of your statement above is also a lie.

Without verification it could have easily been a fabrication... They were very careless and rushed to just throw it out there because of Supreme Court's decision... Very poor judgment on the part of the abortion doctor...

You lied.

The first lie you told was this:

And the second lie you told was this:

So that's two lies you told in a row, three if you want to get technical because the second half of your statement above is also a lie.
You're still wrong... It's actually a lot of fun watching when you try to play the gotcha game though... it never works... Your concern is always so misplaced and inappropriate...

Without verification it could have easily been a fabrication... They were very careless and rushed to just throw it out there because of Supreme Court's decision... Very poor judgment on the part of the abortion doctor...

It was verified. That's why it was in his speech.

Just because Trump lied to you all the time doesn't mean everyone else is.

It just means you have shitty judgment.

That's what we've learned from all this.

You lied about Biden lying, and then you lied again about lying about Biden lying.

You lied three times in a row, are you trying to make it four?

Dance dance dance. :)

So fucking funny.

This same scene always plays out the same way with all the same people; a Conservative bullshits, gets caught bullshitting, bullshits some more, gets caught bullshitting some more, and then tries to bullshit again.

You're still wrong... It's actually a lot of fun watching when you try to play the gotcha game though... it never works... Your concern is always so misplaced and inappropriate...

So did someone hack your account when you posted this?

This does seem to be a case of fabrication at this point.

And then did someone hack your account when you posted this?

I never said Biden was lying...I said the story wasn't verified.

Because that statement contains TWO LIES...the lie that you never lied about Biden (which you did in the second quote) and the lie that you said the story wasn't verified, which you didn't say at all ONCE over the last 48 hours until I started giving you shit about it this afternoon.

You two enjoy... let me know when the music stops...;) (Still no gotcha moment...) (Whatever did happen to the young man who stole the flags by the way?:laugh:)

Back