Biden's upcoming physical exam will not include a cognitive test, White House says

not that I care enough to do any searching of your history, but watching you bash the shit out of trump and saying that biden is much better, that pretty much shows that you're a biden support. What you won't be able to come back with is showing any post where I said trump is better than biden. what you CAN find is plenty of posts where i've said that both of them are shit.

but you do you

You really need to buy yourself a mirror

not that I care enough to do any searching of your history, but watching you bash the shit out of trump and saying that biden is much better, that pretty much shows that you're a biden support. What you won't be able to come back with is showing any post where I said trump is better than biden. what you CAN find is plenty of posts where i've said that both of them are shit.

but you do you

“that pretty much shows that,” as I said, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, ………………

so you're going to stick to your falsehoods......no problem.

They always do. I preface many posts nowadays with "I'm not voting for Trump, but..." LOL. I really am not. I'll be voting Libertarian again this time. However not liking Trump doesn't mean that Brokebrain Whitehouse gets a pass...

Did a prosecutor deem Trump mentally incompetent to face criminal charges - as they did Bribem?

Yes, but you're a partisan hack who is devoid of integrity.
Think about it. Every common criminal in prison is more mentally fit than Joe Biden. Biden could prove Hur wrong by taking and passing a MoCA like Trump did.

the ironic part of all this is that the two sides are literally arguing about who is more dementiad.........and they still support their candidate for president........

maybe every voter needs a cognitive exam first.

When the house is on fire, I may prefer an ABC extinguisher - but will gladly use a garden hose if that's what's handy.

Biden, and the puppet master who runs him, are burning this nation to ashes.

Would I prefer Ron DeSantis? Bigly! But ANYTHING that stops the destruction of this nation by the democrat disaster is welcome. Trump stops the filthy fucks we call democrats - the vermin who are utterly destroying the nation.

Trump will restore the Bill of Rights and close the border. That the democrat filth will wail and gnash teeth is just a bonus.

As the President who is running for reelection it is his job to reassure the folks whom he wants to vote for him, it is not, nor will it ever be, the people's (or the presses) job to never bring up their worries or to pretend they do not exist.

After his last debacle where he should have kept walking and taken the win and instead went back to the podium and had to look up "Gaza" in his notes and then called Egypt "Mexico" (or he thinks Mexico's President is named "Si, Si!") it is now something he could end discussion on by simply taking and passing a cognitive exam. That he will not speaks volumes.

When the house is on fire, I may prefer an ABC extinguisher - but will gladly use a garden hose if that's what's handy.

Biden, and the puppet master who runs him, are burning this nation to ashes.

Would I prefer Ron DeSantis? Bigly! But ANYTHING that stops the destruction of this nation by the democrat disaster is welcome. Trump stops the filthy fucks we call democrats - the vermin who are utterly destroying the nation.

Trump will restore the Bill of Rights and close the border. That the democrat filth will wail and gnash teeth is just a bonus.
Rachel Madcow crying on TV would be a big plus.

They always do. I preface many posts nowadays with "I'm not voting for Trump, but..." LOL. I really am not. I'll be voting Libertarian again this time. However not liking Trump doesn't mean that Brokebrain Whitehouse gets a pass...

I will be voting for Trump.

The house is on fire, we need to put the fire out - even if the means isn't optimum.

4 more years of this Obama destruction and there won't be an America.

I will be voting for Trump.

The house is on fire, we need to put the fire out - even if the means isn't optimum.

4 more years of this Obama destruction and there won't be an America.

If there was even a remote chance of anyone other than a D getting the electoral college votes from my state I may not be as stringent in my stance. However, I get to vote for someone I would like to actually see as President instead of "this guy is sub-optimal but I'll have to go ahead and vote for him just in case that other guy will win"...

I like the freedom it gives me to take the high ground.

If there was even a remote chance of anyone other than a D getting the electoral college votes from my state I may not be as stringent in my stance. However, I get to vote for someone I would like to actually see as President instead of "this guy is sub-optimal but I'll have to go ahead and vote for him just in case that other guy will win"...

I hear you.

I'm in California.

What state? (only if you want to answer)

What state? (only if you want to answer)

I thought it was on my profile. Colorado. What we pretty much nowadays call "The little California"... The folks who didn't like CA moved here and then proceeded to recreate CA... It's a pattern really.

Back