Biden's upcoming physical exam will not include a cognitive test, White House says

Biden most likely has vascular dementia. He has had a stroke and TWO brain surgeries and vascular clipping. And he has chronic A Fib which is a huge risk factor in dementia and stroke.

I'm sure you're doing your best to spread that around but I'll wait for a real doctor's official report.

Obama said Jackson was a good doctor.

Obama's email to the drunk:

“I have made a point of not commenting on your service in my successor’s administration and have always spoken highly of you both in public and in private. You always served me and my family well, and I have considered you not only a fine doctor and service member but also a friend,” Obama said in the email.

Obama added: “That’s why I have to express my disappointment at the cheap shot you took at Joe Biden via Twitter. It was unprofessional and beneath the office that you once held. It was also disrespectful to me and the many friends you had in our administration. You were the personal physician to the President of the United States as well as an admiral in the U.S. Navy. I expect better, and I hope upon reflection that you will expect more of yourself in the future.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/13/politics/obama-ronny-jackson-email/index.html [FONT=cnn_sans_display]
[/FONT]

He's a pig, a sexist and a bully.

"On a presidential trip to Manila from April 22, 2014, to April 29, 2014, four witnesses who traveled with then-President Barack Obama and Jackson said that Jackson became intoxicated and made inappropriate comments about a female medical subordinate.

Witnesses also alleged that Jackson made a comment about a female medical subordinate’s breasts and buttocks during a presidential trip to Asia in April 2014...

Two years later, in Bariloche, Argentina, two witnesses told the IG they saw Jackson drinking a beer while he was serving as the physician to the President and in charge of providing medical care for a presidential trip, despite regulations prohibiting him from 24 hours before the President’s arrival until two hours after he left...
Political attack. OMG a beer. Presidents drink all the time and they control the nuclear codes. :laugh: Maybe it was a non alcoholic beer.

Obama's email to the drunk:

“I have made a point of not commenting on your service in my successor’s administration and have always spoken highly of you both in public and in private. You always served me and my family well, and I have considered you not only a fine doctor and service member but also a friend,” Obama said in the email.

Obama added: “That’s why I have to express my disappointment at the cheap shot you took at Joe Biden via Twitter. It was unprofessional and beneath the office that you once held. It was also disrespectful to me and the many friends you had in our administration. You were the personal physician to the President of the United States as well as an admiral in the U.S. Navy. I expect better, and I hope upon reflection that you will expect more of yourself in the future.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/13/politics/obama-ronny-jackson-email/index.html [FONT=cnn_sans_display]
[/FONT]

Obama has said ugly things about Trump and that is beneath a former President. Bush was silent on Obama. Bush has more clash than Obama.

Biden's upcoming physical exam will not include a cognitive test, White House says

President Biden will not take a cognitive test as part of his upcoming physical exam, the White House confirmed Monday.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre stated that Biden's physician, Dr. Kevin O'Connor, does not believe a cognitive test is necessary. She said O'Connor believes Biden proves his cognitive ability "every day [in] how he operates and how he thinks."

Reporters pressed Jean-Pierre on the issue due to last week's report from Special Counsel Robert Hur that found Biden has significant memory issues.

"Does the White House think that the idea of the president taking a cognitive test as a part of this physical is a legitimate idea?" a reporter asked.

"I'm just gonna say what Dr. O'Connor said to me about a year ago when [Biden's physical] was released," Jean-Pierre responded. "The president proves every day [in] how he operates and how he thinks, by dealing with world leaders, by making difficult decisions on behalf of the American people – whether it's domestic or it's national security."....
============================

Dr. O'Connor not giving Biden a cognitive exam is basically malpractice. Biden is so senile he can't be indicted but Dr. O'Connor does not think he needs a cognitive exam. That is like not doing an EKG on a patient with angina. Malpractice. A cognitive exam would lay to rest the issue of if Biden has cognitive decline or not. Releasing the tapes of his Special Prosecutor interview would also help show exactly why they chose not to prosecute him.

Obama said Jackson was a "fine doctor."

your god and hero< what a hoot

Back