Black jobs!

looks like a list of jobs white people have.
so what makes these jobs black jobs and not jobs for people?
have a nice day
How would we know? You should ask the people who listed the BLACK JOBS. Silly libtards.

Donald Trump to the National Association of Black Journalists: “A lot of the journalists in this room are black. I will tell you that coming from the border are millions and millions of people that happen to be taking black jobs.

Q. “What’s exactly is a black job, sir?"
Amazing!

Trump is the most stupid individual ever to run for that office.

A black job is whatever a Black person does. It just so happens that a disproportionately higher number of blacks have common laborer jobs. The same kind of job that the illegal immigrants will do for even less money.
It just so happens that is about the most racist remark you could have made!

You racist bastards just can't help yourselves! Sad! Pathetic! Disgusting! Despicable!

Why do you think blacks are only fit for menial jobs? Thats racist. If qualified blacks are fit for any job.
Stone, I really appreciate you saying this! It needed to be said! And you said it!

You may want to tell Expressway, so he won't continue making racist comments!
Thanks Pal!

A job held by a black person. Pretty dumb to go in there and talk like that. I wish Trump wasn't the nominee this cycle and we could just get on with MAGA without his personality flaws. But it is what it is at this point and the Cackling whore needs to be stopped from becoming president even if it means 4 more years of Trump.
That is the weakest excuse I have ever heard for voting for Donald Trump.

And you calling Kamala a Cackling whore only shows you have no class, and as DUMB as Donald Trump!

You may not like Black people or have any respect for them, but let me tell you a little secret- there is no one ever going to win the White House with out their votes- as they are 13.5% of our population- 46.27 million of them strong! And Blacks are heavily populated in every Battleground state- where elections are won by fewer than 10,000 votes these days.

So yours and Trump's hateful comments of Kamala is really DUMB and only motivating the Black folks and the independents that are not in favor of your hateful comments, to vote for Kamala! And the Independents that truly are the deciding factor in all elections today!

Fair Warning Sir!

Regardless of the website, I’m interested in what Dol-old (and you) believe are black jobs.
any job currently held by a black person for statistical purposes is a black job

you shit stains obfuscate for what purpose? for race baiting purposes. it's why you get called shit stains.

any job currently held by a black person for statistical purposes is a black job

you shit stains obfuscate for what purpose? for race baiting purposes. it's why you get called shit stains.
Ok, why didn't Trump say that?

Why does he suggest illegals immigrants, who cannot legally work at all are taking black jobs?

Why does he suggest illegals immigrants, who cannot legally work at all are taking black jobs?
He did say that actually. He said any job held by a Black person is a black job.

A lot of illegals get fake IDs and work in labor jobs. Have you ever seen a black maid at a hotel. Have you ever seen an illegal immigrant maid at a hotel?

Last edited:
He did say that actually. He said any job held by a Black person is a black job.

A lot of illegals get fake IDs and work in labor jobs. Have you ever seen a black maid at a hotel. Have you ever seen an illegal immigrants maid at a hotel?
Exactly and in Trump's mind those labor jobs are all black people can really do.

That is the weakest excuse I have ever heard for voting for Donald Trump.

And you calling Kamala a Cackling whore only shows you have no class, and as DUMB as Donald Trump!

You may not like Black people or have any respect for them, but let me tell you a little secret- there is no one ever going to win the White House with out their votes- as they are 13.5% of our population- 46.27 million of them strong! And Blacks are heavily populated in every Battleground state- where elections are won by fewer than 10,000 votes these days.

So yours and Trump's hateful comments of Kamala is really DUMB and only motivating the Black folks and the independents that are not in favor of your hateful comments, to vote for Kamala! And the Independents that truly are the deciding factor in all elections today!

Fair Warning Sir!
If the black people were in love with an Indian/caucasian pretending to be one of them with a fake ghetto accent you might be on to something.

Black kids are just as smart as poor kids according to Biden so that's probably not going to fly.

Unfortunately the English language is lacking for descriptors of this piece of shit running for the Dem side so cackling whore will have to suffice for now. Although accurate I'm sure there are many more derogatory words to describe her.

My father was a cop. illegal aliens can't become cops, or lawyers or doctors. Hell, bonified doctors from other countries who go through the 7 year process cannot practice here until then. So you MAGA mooks will just have to live with Cheeto Jeezus exposing your proud, stubborn stupidity to the world.
He will have a glorious 4 years to do it so no stone should be left unturned. Bet you can't wait?

It just so happens that is about the most racist remark you could have made!

You racist bastards just can't help yourselves! Sad! Pathetic! Disgusting! Despicable!
What is racist? Do you think the Bureau of Labor Statistics is racist? Because they agree with me. Little Lizard you are starting to lose it. It is time for you to step away from the keyboard for a while.

If the black people were in love with an Indian/caucasian pretending to be one of them with a fake ghetto accent you might be on to something.

Black kids are just as smart as poor kids according to Biden so that's probably not going to fly.

Unfortunately the English language is lacking for descriptors of this piece of shit running for the Dem side so cackling whore will have to suffice for now. Although accurate I'm sure there are many more derogatory words to describe her.
Have a nice Nervous Breakdown!

Next Idiot Please!

he has explained it. But in this case he is speaking to black Americans about how he will help them - and it is because he is better on jobs

he has explained it. But in this case he is speaking to black Americans about how he will help them - and it is because he is better on jobs
Better on jobs??
one of the VERY VERY few Presidents to leave office with more people unemployed then when he took office.
and yes we all know about COVID .
Maybe if he hasn't fucked that all up with all his lies / disinformation/ and confusing information he put out it would NOT have been so bad.
and he let the Saudi Russian oil price war go on too long. the US oil industry went to him when the Saudis first started it and asked for his help to try and stem it but he did nothing until over 100 US oil drilling and producing companies went Bankrupt and OUT of business for good.
finally he went to the Saudis and told them to cut their production and RAISE the price of oil or he was going to stop all military aid to them and they did, but by that time it was WAY to late ALL those jobs were gone.
YEP better on jobs LOL
Have a nice day

Better on jobs??
one of the VERY VERY few Presidents to leave office with more people unemployed then when he took office.
and yes we all know about COVID .
Maybe if he hasn't fucked that all up with all his lies / disinformation/ and confusing information he put out it would NOT have been so bad.
and he let the Saudi Russian oil price war go on too long. the US oil industry went to him when the Saudis first started it and asked for his help to try and stem it but he did nothing until over 100 US oil drilling and producing companies went Bankrupt and OUT of business for good.
finally he went to the Saudis and told them to cut their production and RAISE the price of oil or he was going to stop all military aid to them and they did, but by that time it was WAY to late.
YEP better on jobs LOL
Have a nice day
yes, better on jobs

amazing how ending regulations does that. every time.

and everyone with a brain knows what covid did to those numbers.

Back