Black jobs!

and any body with a brain can see just how Trump fucked that all up.
Have a nice day
Governors in states that extended lock downs fucked up employment. libtards that chose to use this as an election strategy fucked up the numbers

you are one of the dumb ones I see. you likely leading the charge getting people fired for not following mandates.

Donald Trump to the National Association of Black Journalists: “A lot of the journalists in this room are black. I will tell you that coming from the border are millions and millions of people that happen to be taking black jobs.

Q. “What’s exactly is a black job, sir?"

Here is a couple,
According to brandon, his VP pick HAD to be a woman of color. His SC pick had to be a woman of color.
Define woman during your ongoing coffee break.

1722527952700.png

Reactions: Joe
Governors in states that extended lock downs fucked up employment. libtards that chose to use this as an election strategy fucked up the numbers

you are one of the dumb ones I see. you likely leading the charge getting people fired for not following mandates.
well lets see. the Governors of especially the NE states were not given true facts about what was going on from Trump.
Remember Trumps lies, it is only 15 people / it will be gone in a week / it will be gone when it gets warmer. and a LOT more, remember them?
then he was only restricting people coming in to this country on the west coast, until one woman came into NYS around the first of March I believe and by the end of the month there were over 79,000 people in NYC alone with it.
YES that all happened in about 30 days.
Then he finally did do something about that, I guess he wasn't smart enough to think people travel all around the world and could come in from the EU like that woman did.
yes they shut NYC and NYS down because unlike Trump the Governor and mayor of NY saw just how fast it spread and needed to do SOMETHING, not just keep telling lies to the people like TRUMP was doing.
YES IF Trump had not told the people of the USA SOOOOOOOOOOO many lies less people would have died.
Have a nice day

I guess it would have not been as bad if they hadn't, just let everybody gather together and spread it even faster.
just how many more millions of people would have gotten it IF they hadn't shut things down?
Have a nice day

well lets see. the Governors of especially the NE states were not given true facts about what was going on from Trump.
Remember Trumps lies, it is only 15 people / it will be gone in a week / it will be gone when it gets warmer. and a LOT more, remember them?
then he was only restricting people coming in to this country on the west coast, until one woman came into NYS around the first of March I believe and by the end of the month there were over 79,000 people in NYC alone with it.
YES that all happened in about 30 days.
Then he finally did do something about that, I guess he wasn't smart enough to think people travel all around the world and could come in from the EU like that woman did.
yes they shut NYC and NYS down because unlike Trump the Governor and mayor of NY saw just how fast it spread and needed to do SOMETHING, not just keep telling lies to the people like TRUMP was doing.
YES IF Trump had not told the people of the USA SOOOOOOOOOOO many lies less people would have died.
Have a nice day
some people are just too far gone for logic and reason.

we both lived through covid. only an idiot (you) would be happy with the democratic led efforts of school lock downs - long lasting business closures and so on

done wasting time with the derp sticks on this issue.

FFS how many of you complete morons are there on this site. You're like a zombie army of abject fools.

I've already taken out your leaders so you need to pipe down and get back under the rock you reside.
What leaders you fucking loser?

What states are locked down? In Detroit, the morgues were filled and they put bodies in freezer trailers. That is not a normal number of dead. Statistics show that America had millions more deaths during Covid. Yeah, it as all made up. https://www.statista.com/statistics...ies-deaths-most-affected-countries-worldwide/

some people are just too far gone for logic and reason.

we both lived through covid. only an idiot (you) would be happy with the democratic led efforts of school lock downs - long lasting business closures and so on

done wasting time with the derp sticks on this issue.
and you would have been happy with another couple MILLION people in the US dead?
as it was shown COVID spread SOOO fast they HAD to do something to try and stop it and with all Trumps lies nobody knew just what to do. They did what they thought was best for the health of the people NOT political BS like Trump was playing
Have a nice day

Back