Blacks can use the N word, whites can't

I've changed my complete opinion on this, thank you CNN.
The N word shouldn't be used at all, whether it's used by a black person and used to another black person. The thing about the word is it's history, and what it meant, and how it was said to people in the past, and what it was used for. Then again, it gives nobody a right to call somebody a chink, kike, faggot, or any of those other words. I'm tired of blacks thinking it's ok to say faggot or other racially-charged words, when they still call each-other N's. Not even the Jews, or gays, or Chinese do that to one another and call each-other bigotry.

The N word shouldn't be used at all, whether it's used by a black person and used to another black person. The thing about the word is it's history, and what it meant, and how it was said to people in the past, and what it was used for. Then again, it gives nobody a right to call somebody a chink, kike, faggot, or any of those other words. I'm tired of blacks thinking it's ok to say faggot or other racially-charged words, when they still call each-other N's. Not even the Jews, or gays, or Chinese do that to one another and call each-other bigotry.

Good luck! I can't say that the results of using these words will always be positive.

Do you know a lot of blacks that say 'faggot'? Where do you hear this?

I think the world would be a better place if we all followed the Golden Rule. I also think that Christ's message of turning the other cheek is a good one too.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/kathleen-parker-a-few-reasons-why-cracker-doesnt-compare-to-the-n-word/2013/06/28/93509d72-e024-11e2-963a-72d740e88c12_story.html?hpid=z2

A few reasons why cracker doesn’t compare to the N-word

For those needing a refresher course, here are just a few reasons why cracker doesn’t compare to the N-word. Cracker has never been used routinely to:

●Deny a white person a seat at a lunch counter.

●Systematically deny whites the right to vote.

●Deny a white person a seat near the front of a bus.

●Crack the skulls of peaceful white protesters marching for equality.

●Blow up a church and kill four little white girls.

Need more? Didn’t think so.

Cracker may be a pejorative in some circles. It may even be used to insult a white person. But it clearly lacks the grievous, historical freight of the other.
Martin’s supposed use of the term “cracker” doesn’t make him a racist any more than Zimmerman’s resentment of “punks” necessarily makes him a murderous racial profiler. These words, and the case built upon them, ultimately may prove little more than an abundance of superfluous breath.

politically correct?

you mean that phrase made up for people who want to retain their prejudices and ignore what other human beings think

politically correct?

you mean that phrase made up for people who want to retain their prejudices and ignore what other human beings think

There’s nary a human on earth Goober without “prejudices.” There’s only honest folk that admit it and fucking hypocrite bastards that deny it.

Can you imagine what the uproar would be if whites had a “National Association For The Advancement Of White Folks?” How about a “Congressional WHITE Caucus?” How about a “National Caucasian College Fund?”

Wonder if there will be “Affirmative Action” for White men by 2045 when white men become America’s minority?

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
We have a Black Chamber of Commerce
We have a Black History Month.
We have the United Negro College Fund
We have Black Entertainment Television Network....
We have a Miss Black American pageant, white woman not allowed
We have over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the USA
We have the NAACP
We have a Black Congressional Caucus
etc.

Take any one of those an replace Black/Negro/or Hispanic with White and watch the ramifications.....
It is undeniable that racism is alive and well in the USA, and the dreams of those that of us that recognize and despise racism,
and the dreams of Dr. M. L. King are long dead....

Now you all can commence with the name calling, etc., it won't bother me a bit, ..... but whatever you do, don't address the truth of the post

"It its the truth, it ain't racist" - Poet

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
We have a Black Chamber of Commerce
We have a Black History Month.
We have the United Negro College Fund
We have Black Entertainment Television Network....
We have a Miss Black American pageant, white woman not allowed
We have over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the USA
We have the NAACP
We have a Black Congressional Caucus
etc.

Take any one of those an replace Black/Negro/or Hispanic with White and watch the ramifications.....
It is undeniable that racism is alive and well in the USA, and the dreams of those that of us that recognize and despise racism,
and the dreams of Dr. M. L. King are long dead....

Now you all can commence with the name calling, etc., it won't bother me a bit, ..... but whatever you do, don't address the truth of the post

"It its the truth, it ain't racist" - Poet

You’re an anti-politically correct, knuckle-dragging, truth-telling, actual fucking smart-ass!!! May you have real cream for your coffee!

Back