Blacks can use the N word, whites can't

And they weren’t about to allow the fucking Democrats to enslave them to the bribery government reliance scam either.

Furthermore Goober there’s nary a black alive today that was ever “enslaved” in America, nor a white folk alive that ever owned a black slave in America. It’s high time blacks got over slavery, but Democrats and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton won’t let them, it’s their political vote bribing industry and the majority of blacks are proving they’re stupid enough to fall for it.

There are still plenty of blacks that were alive during the Jim Crow era. There are still plenty alive that witnessed widespread and fairly open police brutality against blacks. There are still plenty of blacks that were alive when our criminal justice system and the war on drugs was used in a racially biased way against African Americans and another may have been born in the time it took you to read this.

To me the reason is obvious, I've known for a long time, and since I've never used the word anyway I think it's awesome.

It's in no way hypocritical. To use your opponent's words against them is "high art". It's like stealing a guy's gun. And to do so in such a way that forbids them from using them against you, or in this case at all, is downright masterful. :good4u:

The Paula Deen fiasco highlights this. And I don't know the details of when she said it or in what context because I don't care. She typifies the White Southern Democrat (in fact many Democrats everywhere) and exposes the lie that the Democrat Party "switched" in the 60's.

The Zimmerman case is another example. You bet the prosecution looked under every stone in his past to see if he used the word. If he did, they've got the jury in their back pocket. He could be Jesus it wouldn't matter.

You're white? Don't use the friggin' word. Ever. A white guy could have a black wife, black kids, live in Harlem, work with and be friends with dozens of blacks, but if he used the word just once, all those who didn't know him would label him racist.

"You're white? Don't use the friggin' word. Ever."

That's good advice .. just as, You're black? Don't use 'redneck' ever .. regardless of how much white people use it.

It's pretty much the same truth for all races.

There are still plenty of blacks that were alive during the Jim Crow era.

Near 50 fucking years ago.

There are still plenty alive that witnessed widespread and fairly open police brutality against blacks.

Now days half of the cops are black and most of the crime is black on black crime.

There are still plenty of blacks that were alive when our criminal justice system and the war on drugs was used in a racially biased way against African Americans and another may have been born in the time it took you to read this.

The fucking War On Drugs is unconstitutional and every race has been negatively affected by it.

White kids were killed in the south for marching with the blacks and thousands of whites died in a bloody civil war to free the blacks. Get the fuck over it!!!!!

newsflash, YOU (or any other person) has no power or authority to tell anyone else what they can say or do. attempting to bully your wishes upon others will end up with you getting shot. no questions asked.

I can walk wherever I want to. If that's 10 feet behind you, too fucking bad.

no, they will end dead because I shot the stupid motherfucker for thinking I used the word in the first place. YOU automatically assuming I did makes you a fucktard racist.

and you just outed yourself as a racist.

I suggest at your nearest opportunity, you walk behind me, following me. You won't like the end result.
And a bona fide racist "calling me a racist", is null and void. Next?

Near 50 fucking years ago.

Now days half of the cops are black and most of the crime is black on black crime.

The fucking War On Drugs is unconstitutional and every race has been negatively affected by it.

White kids were killed in the south for marching with the blacks and thousands of whites died in a bloody civil war to free the blacks. Get the fuck over it!!!!!
Someones klan panties are in a bunch!

pretending people on the right dont talk about this is silly.

Its the republican base.

how will the right have any power in the future if they dont dumb this very base.

pretending people on the right dont talk about this is silly.

Its the republican base.

how will the right have any power in the future if they dont dumb this very base.

It's actually all you talk about Desh and you're on the left and part of the left's base.

And they weren’t about to allow the fucking Democrats to enslave them to the bribery government reliance scam either.

Furthermore Goober there’s nary a black alive today that was ever “enslaved” in America, nor a white folk alive that ever owned a black slave in America. It’s high time blacks got over slavery, but Democrats and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton won’t let them, it’s their political vote bribing industry and the majority of blacks are proving they’re stupid enough to fall for it.

This is the base of the republican party.

You have to face it.

You have to dump the people just like this guy if you want the right in this country to ever have any power again.

You are either against this stupidity or you are with it.

make the choice.

Stand up tall and firm and scream into these peoples faces to shut the fuck up and get out of your party.

You will lose election after election until someone on the right has the guts to do it.

Christy is a good chance for you but instead you exscoriate him for any wandering from the idiot path your party is on

You are either against this stupidity or you are with it.

make the choice.

Stand up tall and firm and scream into these peoples faces to shut the fuck up and get out of your party.

You will lose election after election until someone on the right has the guts to do it.

Christy is a good chance for you but instead you exscoriate him for any wandering from the idiot path your party is on

I am not with your stupidity Desh. I am not with your mindset that anyone who doesn't think like you is a racist. I'm not with your mindset that how a person votes says everything about them in their life, that how a life is lived is determined by how someone votes.

A person could spend dedicate their entire life to battling cancer and helping to find a cure but that is irrelevant to you, all that matters is how they vote. Life is bigger than that to me. To each his own.

blather blather blather.

when will someone in the republican party or even just on the right stand up to the racist base of your party and tell them publically and with PRIDE to so screw themselves and to shove their votes up their asses?

blather blather blather.

when will someone in the republican party or even just on the right stand up to the racist base of your party and tell them publically and with PRIDE to so screw themselves and to shove their votes up their asses?

Why don't you worry about getting racists like Paula Deen out of the Democrat Party. Clean up your own house then come talk to me.

I dont know anything about that lady.

I dont care if she leaves the party or not.

Hell I have no idea how she votes.

Now since its the republican party that has a race problem and not the dem party why should the dems need to purge ?

the demographics are clear.

the repubulican party can not attract the votes of people of color.

but you just keep pretending that is not true

Back