BLM threatening to stage Uprising/ insurrection!

...." "We are putting the city on notice. Your mandates will not be another racist social distance"
Chivona Newsome spoke at BLM Carmines protest @newyorkvonni

"Black folk are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising.
And that is not a threat, that is a promise"

https://mericanow.com/blm-calls-nyc-vaccine-mandate-modern-day-freedom-papers/

:thinking: O.K FBI,.....arrest them and jail them at once!!! And,...as Evince likes to say,....if they even try anything Violent the cops and NG will make sure they get dead real quick! Right Evince? ;) :cool:

Blow a hole in all their heads.

GettyImages-1218413512.jpg

7bded08f9e3d65014bbcf81de96c70c7

MW-IH844_lootin_ZG_20200603152530.jpg

3500.jpg

Is this what you call "cornered"?

It starts with that and gets out of hand. If the police did not wade in, none of that would have happened. BLM would have just marched. When the cops tore down the barriers lots of criminals and kids saw a chance to raise hell. When the police did not act violently, the demonstrations were boring.
I marched in the civil rights demonstrations in the 60s. We were aware that it would go nicely unless the cops waded in, then all hell would break loose. There were always violent right-wing groups that screamed and threatened the demonstrators. If it went peacefully, the people had to get back to their cars without right wing haters attacking them.
I know none of us wanted violence because it was almost all one sided.

“Extortion is the communication of threats to another with the intention to obtain anything of value or any acquittance, advantage, or immunity of any description. If convicted, you could suffer imprisonment for one to 15 years in addition to fines, victim restitution, and more.”

https://www.ambeaulaw.com/blog/2020/...ortion-to-know

The threat is a crime.

What were they trying to obtain of value? They made no threat. Or, were you talking about Trump's call to the Ukranian president?

GettyImages-1218413512.jpg

7bded08f9e3d65014bbcf81de96c70c7

MW-IH844_lootin_ZG_20200603152530.jpg

3500.jpg

Is this what you call "cornered"?

Trouble with reading comprehension?I said the cops start it and then criminals and crazies take over. If the cops did not start beating protesters, the demonstrations would end peacefully. Black people know cops like to beat on them. TSo some see a chance to even the score.

when speer chucker stops so will I how that./

I do not believe you are a true R / conservative. I think you are playing a role to make our side look bad. Busted....I also think most people in here know this as well. Its not rocket science.

I do not believe you are a true R / conservative. I think you are playing a role to make our side look bad. Busted....I also think most people in here know this as well. Its not rocket science.

fRANKLY i DONT GIVE A RATS ASS WHAT YOU THINK , iM SURE NOT A DEMOCRAT THEY SUCK ASS AND ARE RADICAL ASSHOLES , iM MORE CONSERVATIVE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEN TO.

i DONT LIKE GUANO BECAUSE HE A HATEFULL BASTARD AND NEED S JAILED

FYI regarding Kapernick, who got the standard MSM freeze out:

Tim Tebow, a white conservative favorite who never quite gelled in the NFL as a signal caller, has just signed a one-year contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars to play tight end. Tebow’s signing caused something of a stir when ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith compared it to Kaepernick’s ongoing labor dispute and said it was yet another sign of “white privilege” in the NFL

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...o-live-off-his-side-hustles-unlike-tim-tebow/

His Life Now: Inside Colin Kaepernick's Long, Inspiring Journey
Nearly four years ago, NFL quarterback Colin Kapernick took a stance against police brutality. And, in the words of his new infamous Nike campaign, believing in something meant sacrificing everything.
https://www.eonline.com/news/1158808/his-life-now-inside-colin-kaepernick-s-long-inspiring-journey
Apples/hand grenades.

Tebow sucked. Kap had plenty of good years left. Tebow had to switch sports. Kap probably would have been signed onto a baseball team if he had the desire/talent. Smith is a moron. If the NFL rehired Tebow, THAT would have been a real privilege given that he's not NFL material.

Kap got screwed by the NFL.

Edit: I thought you referenced Tebow's minor league baseball career.

Kap still got screwed.

Back