BLM threatening to stage Uprising/ insurrection!

- Actually, people pointed out the sheer hypocrisy of those who demonized any and all muslims or atheists or agnostics post 9-11, railing about Sharia law (spl), and then throwing out our American "separation of church & state" with this joker antics (wholly different from silly victory dances - those were non-denominational you know). Like I said, if he were of the Islamic faith and yelled Allah be praised, YOU'D be screaming for his head! NO deflection, just substitution for what you are defending.

- What's the matter, bunky? Afraid of the WHOLE truth? "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

- God, are you really this dim? THINK, stupid, THINK...you are having a hissy fit because of one guy protesting injustice, but you condemn a theocracy that has zero tolerance for any form of protest against what it views as patriotic and holy. Sound familiar?

- :palm: Look up the word jingoist, you willfully ignorant clod. That applies to your bilge. When you're up to speed, we'll continue.

You bring up Tebow, and I address the difference between he and Kaeperdick. You go off on a nonsensical rant and tell me I'm not up to speed? Yeah, OK...

That's a point...because unless there is such insignia, he's just another caucasian of unknown ethnic origin. Unlike black folk, who are black regardless of what organization they belong to.

No. A thinking person does not always need a Nazi to wear a swastika in order to identify him as a Nazi. He could also be marching through towns with tiki torches chanting, "Jews will not replace us." He might be curb stomping black people he calls the n-word. And you claiming that all black people are the same unlike all white people are different is ridiculous.

Precisely! A mediocre player at best who got all types of positive publicity while evangelizing every chance he got with NO repercussions, while Kapernick (a superior player and prospect) gets sandbagged for a silent protest of the current mess in America affecting black folk.

That being clarified, you need to stop stalling/weaseling and just concede that your initial statement about Kapernick was wrong as I pointed out.
Kap is a moron. That needs no clarification. Should he have been playing in the NFL? Absolutely. He got screwed. Which doesn't negate the fact that he's a moron.

Is that clear enough?

Please try to be original in your responses instead of a mocking bird.

Like I said, the comparison was "bogus", as the women did NOT ID themselves as such....the hoop-la by your brethren seems to be about BLM officials wedging themselves into the deal...and you subsequently making a stupid comparison. If and when white folk are under the same circumstances, you don't see the Neo-Nazi's and such publicly making rally statements....that's because you don't see neo-nazi's claiming racism when the organization is NOT a "black or predominantly black" one. Capice'?
Kindly resubmit in English.

No. A thinking person does not always need a Nazi to wear a swastika in order to identify him as a Nazi. He could also be marching through towns with tiki torches chanting, "Jews will not replace us." He might be curb stomping black people he calls the n-word. And you claiming that all black people are the same unlike all white people are different is ridiculous.
I'm trying to get through, but it seems impossible.

You bring up Tebow, and I address the difference between he and Kaeperdick. You go off on a nonsensical rant and tell me I'm not up to speed? Yeah, OK...

Tebow did not have the talent to play pro ball. Kaep did. Tebow had every opportunity possible. Kaep was prevented from playing.

Tebow did not have the talent to play pro ball. Kaep did. Tebow had every opportunity possible. Kaep was prevented from playing.

Again, you brought up Tebow, he was irrelevant to what I posted.
Tebow got snuffed by Mr. Ed and the Broncos,
Kaeperdick got (deserving) snuffed by Americans.

If Colin was any good, he'd be playing...

That too. He wasn't good enough, despite those assholes that supported him and his pathetic antics of dissing our flag, our National Anthem and our country.

Again, you brought up Tebow, he was irrelevant to what I posted.
Tebow got snuffed by Mr. Ed and the Broncos,
Kaeperdick got (deserving) snuffed by Americans.

Again? doesn't that mean more than once? I responded to your post naming him.

That too. He wasn't good enough, despite those assholes that supported him and his pathetic antics of dissing our flag, our National Anthem and our country.

Kaep was good enough. Lots of teams, as usually happens, lost QBs during the season. He should have had his chance. He was better than lots who played.
There were no antics. He simply kneeled. If rightys ignored it, it would\have been background music. Nobody would have noticed.

Exactly...There are plenty of good quarterbacks more deserving....No team needed to take a chance with such controversy surrounding him...

If Colin was any good, he'd be playing...

What does almost every lefty loser do when they cannot make it in the real world? Either go on some sort of public assistance or handout....or......run for office! And get elected!

What does almost every lefty loser do when they cannot make it in the real world? Either go on some sort of public assistance or handout....or......run for office! And get elected!

Hey Poopeye, do you have any plans for moving out of your Mom's basement, anytime soon????????????????

Back