BLM threatening to stage Uprising/ insurrection!

Again for you fuck joe and fuck blm and antifa and you and guano

Have you hit on Terri4Trump yet, Bobbie? I got note that she likes men with looong barrels.

You should PM her. At least say "Hi, sugar" or something on the forum.

Terri4Trump is still a guy, RB. Jus' sayin'.

He's also a stolen valor douchebag. I thought you were against all those assholes. Does that change for Terry/Terri/Liberals?

5ptdte.gif
5ptdte.gif
5ptdte.gif
5ptdte.gif

Says the coward who has to post gay memes....

Now quit stalking me faggot.

Bullshit and just more trolling projections and lies.
It was not BLM people there on January 6th being paid to carry out tRump's insurrectionist atrocity against Democracy and the U.S. Capitol at doing the bidding of foreign enemies and the enemy from within.

It was BLM and Antifa people that are support and funded by DEMOCRATS. Trump does not condone nor support BLM nor Antifa. The United States has never been a democracy.

...." "We are putting the city on notice. Your mandates will not be another racist social distance"
Chivona Newsome spoke at BLM Carmines protest @newyorkvonni

"Black folk are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising.
And that is not a threat, that is a promise"

https://mericanow.com/blm-calls-nyc-vaccine-mandate-modern-day-freedom-papers/

:thinking: O.K FBI,.....arrest them and jail them at once!!! And,...as Evince likes to say,....if they even try anything Violent the cops and NG will make sure they get dead real quick! Right Evince? ;) :cool:

You gotta love when they eat their own

Put me on ignore, Arbie.

No, cowardly faggot, I shouldn't need to. Read rule 12(a) and rule 14. You've been breaking them both since you arrived.
But don't worry, I won't squeal on you, unlike you who have cried like a little child in countless PM's to the mods.
Everyone knows you are wimp and a pussy, a lying degenerate who lives alone and can't stay away from this forum because
you are a worthless wannabe who's life has no meaning and you want to blame others for your failures in life.
Why won't you come up to the capitol and "defend" it? I'll gladly drive the 1.5 hours and meet you at the Lincoln
Memorial and give you a much deserved attitude adjustment, but everyone knows you don't have the balls to face anyone on
this forum (or anyone else, for that matter) face to face and open your big mouth. You just talk big behind that keyboard, cunt.

No, cowardly faggot, I shouldn't need to. Read rule 12(a) and rule 14. You've been breaking them both since you arrived.
But don't worry, I won't squeal on you, unlike you who have cried like a little child in countless PM's to the mods.
Everyone knows you are wimp and a pussy, a lying degenerate who lives alone and can't stay away from this forum because
you are a worthless wannabe who's life has no meaning and you want to blame others for your failures in life.
Why won't you come up to the capitol and "defend" it? I'll gladly drive the 1.5 hours and meet you at the Lincoln
Memorial and give you a much deserved attitude adjustment, but everyone knows you don't have the balls to face anyone on
this forum (or anyone else, for that matter) face to face and open your big mouth. You just talk big behind that keyboard, cunt.

Read them and the only child crying here is you, son. Get a grip and try to regain your dignity.

Why would any good American citizen interfere with law enforcement? Only the scumbag criminals like traitors and pedophiles would attack police.

The Lincoln Memorial? With security cameras and security guards? Sure, the next time I fly to DC I'll alert you to pack a toothbrush. ;)

That's all I ever wanted for our meeting. Witnesses. LOL

He's on a first name basis with the mods...anything goes here....
He's got nothing but The Script, idle threats, and bets btw....

Yeah, he has his head up one mod's ass, that's for sure.

I don't know what "The Script" is, but there's no doubt he has no life outside this forum. He lives here.

Yeah, he has his head up one mod's ass, that's for sure.

I don't know what "The Script" is, but there's no doubt he has no life outside this forum. He lives here.

Dyammm!! I'm better than I thought at this Internet Mind Control stuff. W00t!

At least you two morons now know your tax dollars did not go to waste on me. ;)

FWIW, I'm on a first name basis with a lot of people on this forum. You'd be surprised at some.* Regardless, we're civil people despite our political differences. If the person is less than a full on political or Internet nutjob, I'm always happy to make their acquaintance.

5pwr0s.gif

* Hi Debbie! LOL I'll probably hear about this in....wait for it....PM. :laugh:

Back