BLM threatening to stage Uprising/ insurrection!

It has already been shown to you dumbass. RQAA.

Everything that was shown to me is easily proven a lie.

Trump's arguments include:

1. Nobody ever won Ohio and lost the presidency. He won Ohio so he had to win the presidency unless something fishy was going on.
Truth: Richard Nixon won Ohio and lost the president. Because something has long been a pattern does not mean it has to happen every time. Variation from the pattern does not mean fraud caused it.

2. No Republican office holder ever lost when Trump was on the ballot.
Truth: The Republican CO Senate incumbent lost reelection in 2020.

So, we know Trump lies or simply believes things he heard people say.

3. There were counties with more votes than the number of registered voters.
Truth: none exist.

He accused this country of being racist. He would not stand for this country. Suck on that, pickle smoocher.

This country is racist. He doesn't need to stand for "the country".

That's your definition of patriotism? :laugh: Fucking idiot.

1. Nobody ever won Ohio and lost the presidency. He won Ohio so he had to win the presidency unless something fishy was going on.
Truth: Richard Nixon won Ohio and lost the president. Because something has long been a pattern does not mean it has to happen every time. Variation from the pattern does not mean fraud caused it.

All true but good luck getting any of the Looney Tunes to agree to facts they don't like.

All true but good luck getting any of the Looney Tunes to agree to facts they don't like.

I tried to put easy stuff they could check themselves. I don't think they ever checked any of these claims--they just believed whatever somebody posted on social media or heard on right-wing talk shows.

I tried to put easy stuff they could check themselves. I don't think they ever checked any of these claims--they just believed whatever somebody posted on social media or heard on right-wing talk shows.

They've had years to learn Trump is a fucking lying loser. They've had 9 months to choose between condemning or denying the Insurrection.

If they haven't stopped drinking the Kool-Aid by now they never will.

Making shit up is not going to cut it dude. The evidence has already been presented to you. You can't make it go away by lying. RQAA.

You can't make the evidence go away by assumption either.

More lies. Neither of these quotes was from me.

They're mine....he's an idiot who just can't stand to be proven wrong. He's on permanent IA with me because he's just beyond the pale with his right wingnut blathering, so he follows me like a bitch in heat seeking attention. Sad, really.

...." "We are putting the city on notice. Your mandates will not be another racist social distance"
Chivona Newsome spoke at BLM Carmines protest @newyorkvonni

"Black folk are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising.
And that is not a threat, that is a promise"

https://mericanow.com/blm-calls-nyc-vaccine-mandate-modern-day-freedom-papers/

:thinking: O.K FBI,.....arrest them and jail them at once!!! And,...as Evince likes to say,....if they even try anything Violent the cops and NG will make sure they get dead real quick! Right Evince? ;) :cool:

Bullshit and just more trolling projections and lies. It was not BLM people there on January 6th being paid to carry out tRump's insurrectionist atrocity against Democracy and the U.S. Capitol at doing the bidding of foreign enemies and the enemy from within.

Blow a hole in all their heads.
Hi Sweetie, welcome back. How ya been?
Terri4Trump is still a guy, RB. Jus' sayin'.

He's also a stolen valor douchebag. I thought you were against all those assholes. Does that change for Terry/Terri/Liberals?

5ptdte.gif
5ptdte.gif
5ptdte.gif
5ptdte.gif

Back