BLM threatening to stage Uprising/ insurrection!

sCDqKqi.gif

So, mujer de Buho, you believe your overt and virulent racism is humorous?

BLM has a history of riots, anarchy, looting, burning, assaulting, killing...nothing new to them.

Terrorist threats are a crime. Extortion is a crime.

Neither of those examples are a terrorist threat or extortion. A person must threaten a specific act against a specific person(s).

I can advocate the violent overthrow of the government and that is protected free speech (according to the Supreme Court).

1. There was no threat
2. The BLM is not responsible for the lootings and rioting.

:magagrin:

There sure was a threat,... and a promise. Spin it any way you want,....you will never convince the indy's and normies. No way... no how. Like I said earlier,.... have fun with it all. ;) :laugh:

There sure was a threat,... and a promise. Spin it any way you want,....you will never convince the indy's and normies. No way... no how. Like I said earlier,.... have fun with it all. ;) :laugh:

Are you going to give me a video of them making the alleged threat?

The Washington Examiner doesn't cut it.

:magagrin:

...." "We are putting the city on notice. Your mandates will not be another racist social distance"
Chivona Newsome spoke at BLM Carmines protest @newyorkvonni

"Black folk are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising.
And that is not a threat, that is a promise"

https://mericanow.com/blm-calls-nyc-vaccine-mandate-modern-day-freedom-papers/

:thinking: O.K FBI,.....arrest them and jail them at once!!! And,...as Evince likes to say,....if they even try anything Violent the cops and NG will make sure they get dead real quick! Right Evince? ;) :cool:
Let them try

ok. maybe he has a redeeming quality. fair enough.

The thing you gotta remember with Frank when you read his posts is that he still golfs with Republicans, some of whom presumably like Trump. Even though we dont agree on the subject of Trump...like at all...I am confident that he and I could still have a great time on the front porch in conversation with a beverage of our choice. The fact that we have 15 years of history together matters.

The thing you gotta remember with Frank when you read his posts is that he still golfs with Republicans, some of whom presumably like Trump. Even though we dont agree on the subject of Trump...like at all...I am confident that he and I could still have a great time on the front porch in conversation with a beverage of our choice. The fact that we have 15 years of history together matters.

country club types are fine with selling out to china.

he's a traitorous fuckstick.

Back