BLM threatening to stage Uprising/ insurrection!

country club types are fine with selling out to china.

he's a traitorous fuckstick.

I am not sure what is going on with him, we rarely talk these days, but given what we have been through together I consider him a friend until/unless he betrays me.

...." "We are putting the city on notice. Your mandates will not be another racist social distance"
Chivona Newsome spoke at BLM Carmines protest @newyorkvonni

"Black folk are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising.
And that is not a threat, that is a promise"

https://mericanow.com/blm-calls-nyc-vaccine-mandate-modern-day-freedom-papers/

:thinking: O.K FBI,.....arrest them and jail them at once!!! And,...as Evince likes to say,....if they even try anything Violent the cops and NG will make sure they get dead real quick! Right Evince? ;) :cool:

Leftists lack the BALLS to call out blacks/hispanics for their massively LOW VACCINATION RATE, as they desperately keep trying to blame "Trump supporters".... :laugh:

that's fine. I'll allow it.

You dont have any say in it. THis is also about me, how I am....I am a very open person who is always trying to learn and who like Trump gets bored hearing what I already know or have heard before....I want to see and hear something different....something interesting....not just interesting but ideally something that blows my hair back. I am not very big on this whole "we must agree on most everything" business that the Modern Morons do. Frank not agreeing with me on Trump and some other stuff does not bother me.

Another thing: I am here only because of Frank....we were talking and he told me about this place, he thought that I would like it, and he was right.

Originally Posted by Althea View Post

“Yawn. Nobody in BLM eats in NYC restaurants anyway.”

Hawk Newsome of Greater NY BLM Chapter spoke outside Carmines restaurant in UWS, where three black women from Texas were accused of not having Vax cards and assaulting the hostess.
Nope. Your comment still makes no sense.

People that had the measles are immune to it afterwards. They don't need vaccinations for it.

Maybe for shingles if they had the measles. Shingles vaccine is new.

Kids had The Measles, Chicken Pox, and Mumps all the time when I was little.
You had at least one vaccine in order to enter school. Probably more

...." "We are putting the city on notice. Your mandates will not be another racist social distance"
Chivona Newsome spoke at BLM Carmines protest @newyorkvonni

"Black folk are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising.
And that is not a threat, that is a promise"

https://mericanow.com/blm-calls-nyc-vaccine-mandate-modern-day-freedom-papers/

:thinking: O.K FBI,.....arrest them and jail them at once!!! And,...as Evince likes to say,....if they even try anything Violent the cops and NG will make sure they get dead real quick! Right Evince? ;) :cool:

HUH?

Leftists lack the BALLS to call out blacks/hispanics for their massively LOW VACCINATION RATE, as they desperately keep trying to blame "Trump supporters".... :laugh:
I call out antivaxxers, it doesn’t matter what size, shape, gender, race, etc.

BLM isn't much different than trump. They love to put their big mouths in front of a camera, but when it comes to taking action that will exact change, they're absent.

See non white turnout in the '16 election.

They're protesting because black people started a mini riot outside a NYC restaurant, and like Sharpton, they decided to make some noise. The female Texans in question were already seated and being served at the restaurant. Two unvaxxed males tried to join them, and were denied access.

That's when they chose to assault the employee.

Pretty cut and dried.

This is why I'VE ALWAYS PEGGED YOU AS THE RACIST YOU ARE. YOU CAN fool them but you never fooled me.

YOU are the problem pretending to have a soul.

So then BLM was wrong for what they did at the restaurant that started this all,...thats what you are saying? But wait....How could they have even been there? Wasnt it you that said BLM doesnt eat at NY city restaurants? Im confused....:laugh:

he's on your team........................it doesnt speak for BLM

crackas shitting their pants about Black defense organizations , hint, it's not going back to the 50's or 60's :)

Reminds me of the Black panthers

mulford-act-meme.jpg

#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

lmao atlthea................................................

trump supports the black panthers?......................you should feel breal ignorant!

Back