Blood bath

All it takes for evil to exist is for good men to do nothing...

Case in point... Rwanda.... approximately 1,000,000 dead due to the inaction of those in worldwide leadership positions. UN failure. Clinton failure.

Second case.... Sudan... approximately 500,000 dead due to the inaction of those in worldwide leadership positions. UN failure. Bush failure.

Case in point... Rwanda.... approximately 1,000,000 dead due to the inaction of those in worldwide leadership positions. UN failure. Clinton failure.

Second case.... Sudan... approximately 500,000 dead due to the inaction of those in worldwide leadership positions. UN failure. Bush failure.

Yawn. You can't bitch about being in two wars and then pressure the government to intervene...you guys need to decide whether we leave the world alone or police it, because it can't be a pick and choose thing.

Yup. How many Kurds died during that time because Bush 41 held to the Powell theory or warfare?

Listen,

If you want to hear about people dying, then you shouldn't start at Iraq. Bush just started at Iraq because of political conveniency. The US isn't the world police. We can't "right" every wrong that existed. And if we do, we're just going to get paid back for it with more terrorist attacks. If they want to be relieved of oppression, they will do it like we did. It isn't going to come in the form of US military occupation.

Yawn. You can't bitch about being in two wars and then pressure the government to intervene...you guys need to decide whether we leave the world alone or police it, because it can't be a pick and choose thing.

you might want to take a second look at my positions on the wars. I have stated numerous times that I thought the war in Iraq was inevitable. My problem lies in how Bush managed the war and the timing of the war. Not the war itself. I have been consistent in my position on our taking action.

YEAH LET INNOCENT CIVILIANS BE MURDERED?!

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRSt?!

Collateral damage is a fact of war. Only the last two or three generations have been unable to accept that war is horrible, and that there is no way to win a war and be nice.

I hope I'm one of the war criminals :P

Collateral damage is a fact of war. Only the last two or three generations have been unable to accept that war is horrible, and that there is no way to win a war and be nice.

I hope I'm one of the war criminals :P

I hope you burn in hell, murderer. murdering innocent civilians, and daring to call it acceptable. fuck fascist. goddamn ignorant pig. it's a good thing the world is mostly composed of those wiser than your ignorant ass, but to call innocent men and women murdered by a despica

fuck you

Iraq wasn't convenient, he'd invaded nearly all his neighbors, used WMD, on civilians and militarily, promoted Jihad, paid 25,000 to the families of suicide bombers, violated countless UN resolutions, was in violation of the cease fire agreement he had 13 years to abide by... 13 years of diplomacy isn't enough, how long do you play cat and mouse games with genocidal dictators?

Iraq wasn't convenient, he'd invaded nearly all his neighbors, used WMD, on civilians and militarily, promoted Jihad, paid 25,000 to the families of suicide bombers, violated countless UN resolutions, was in violation of the cease fire agreement he had 13 years to abide by... 13 years of diplomacy isn't enough, how long do you play cat and mouse games with genocidal dictators?

We're not the world police. What a stupid justification for half a trillion dollars spent on uselessness. Do you have any idea how many lives we could SAVE with half a trillion dollars?

You don't matter you fucking fascist. Any true American thinks your shit deserve to die, and they're right. Go kill yourself and make the world a better place.

Too many... Speaking of mass killings after we retreated in 1991, here are some pics of some more of Saddam's handy work, he being the great peaceful leader the evil USA invaded and horribly hung this glorious leader...

halabja1.jpg

halabja.JPG
You need to close your simplistic mouth and think for a minute. No one says Saddam was a good guy you Partisan Bush cornhole sucking hack. But being a bad guy is not enough to risk the lives of American soldiers. Every single claim bush made about WMD's to support of terrorists in this decade prior to 9-11 have borne no fruit. YOu keep posting your tired cut and paste from the same old song but have yet to tell any of us why the most recent report to come out of the republican controlled Senate was wrong in its findings that there was little evidence of Saddam cooperating wiht Islamist terrorists. All you do is Hack Hack Hack.

Back