Blood bath

We're not the world police. What a stupid justification for half a trillion dollars spent on uselessness. Do you have any idea how many lives we could SAVE with half a trillion dollars?

How many lives have we save democratizing Europe, Asia?

How much treasure have we gained through trade with those nations and markets we'd never had access to under a pacifist past.

You don't matter you fucking fascist. Any true American thinks your shit deserve to die, and they're right. Go kill yourself and make the world a better place.

Really? Because the more and more America deals with the Hilarys and Obamas and bleeding hearts, the more and more fascism begins to creep in.

The ultimate winner here will be me, but it will be like the Trojan Horse, and you won't be able to stop it until after it has already happened. I give it 20-30 more years, tops.

Really? Because the more and more America deals with the Hilarys and Obamas and bleeding hearts, the more and more fascism begins to creep in.

The ultimate winner here will be me, but it will be like the Trojan Horse, and you won't be able to stop it until after it has already happened. I give it 20-30 more years, tops.

Gonzo, you're useless in the world. You're deluded if you think that any of your beliefs actually have any weight.

Gonzo, you're useless in the world. You're deluded if you think that any of your beliefs actually have any weight.

And you are deluded if you think that democracy is sustainable...all around us the citizens are getting more and more pissed off at the status quo, and that is when a Franco or Mussolini comes along...and I hope to be the modern Giovanni Gentile to the new nation.

There are dozens of Saddams links to terrorism, you were disputing one point, pretty weakly, what about the 25,000 to the families of sucide bombers, that had nothing to do with the regional terrorism problem? What about publicly urging Iraqi's to Jihad, that didn't promote terrorism? I mean I could go on and on, post a huge mountain of evidence of Saddam's links to his co-operation and promotion of Jihad and terrorism, not to mention his wonderful record in the region.

And you are deluded if you think that democracy is sustainable...all around us the citizens are getting more and more pissed off at the status quo, and that is when a Franco or Mussolini comes along...and I hope to be the modern Giovanni Gentile to the new nation.

Gonzo, since the beginning of the Republic, there have always been people like you, who have always thought that it was just about to end, and therefore wanted to end it. You're nothing original. Just don't think you're going to matter. You're rhetoric makes even the most cold-hearted conservative brandish. It's not going to fly.

Gonzo, since the beginning of the Republic, there have always been people like you, who have always thought that it was just about to end. You're nothing original.

True, there have been. Except that Republics have (historically) always fallen, and the history of the US is still much too young to cry victory...

Oh, also I plan on eventually becoming involved in politics so I can help arrange the whole process.

There are dozens of Saddams links to terrorism, you were disputing one point, pretty weakly, what about the 25,000 to the families of sucide bombers, that had nothing to do with the regional terrorism problem? What about publicly urging Iraqi's to Jihad, that didn't promote terrorism? I mean I could go on and on, post a huge mountain of evidence of Saddam's links to his co-operation and promotion of Jihad and terrorism, not to mention his wonderful record in the region.

25,000 to families of dead people?

Why, that's certainly something we should invade a country over.

True, there have been. Except that Republics have (historically) always fallen, and the history of the US is still much too young to cry victory...

Oh, also I plan on eventually becoming involved in politics so I can help arrange the whole process.

And what are you going to do?

Tell people on the senate floor that if an innocent human being dies of something, and they aren't an American, we're "bleeding hearts" if we care? Well, let me tell you, I'm a bleeding heart 100% in that case.

He was a bad bad man. We should go and rid the world of all bad bad men. But we don't. Matter of fact we give money and support to bad bad men. Matter of fact, during the Iran Iraq war we gave money to that self same bad bad man that used WMD's in his war with IRan.

And what are you going to do?

Tell people on the senate floor that if an innocent human being dies of something, and they aren't an American, we're "bleeding hearts" if we care? Well, let me tell you, I'm a bleeding heart 100% in that case.

No, that would be silly. You have to tell people what they want to hear (or say what you want, but phrase it so they hear something else).

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE THE US MILITARY OF KILLING 150,000

Oh the US Military killed far more than that. So many civilians were just vaporized during the initial “shock and awe” we’ll never really know how many we murdered.

He was a bad bad man. We should go and rid the world of all bad bad men. But we don't. Matter of fact we give money and support to bad bad men. Matter of fact, during the Iran Iraq war we gave money to that self same bad bad man that used WMD's in his war with IRan.

I'd like to see a canidate talk about using US influence in the UN to effect real change. This shouldn't be our burden alone.

Back