Blood bath

And to think, just a few minutes ago I was thinking you needed to kill yourself. This is why it's a bad idea to kill people. :clink:

Lol. I'm not a horrible person, I'm just an America-first sort of person. I admit that it is sad when civilians die in combat, but I would rather wait until the war is over to mourn them than to do it while our own soldiers' lives are at risk.

Oh the US Military killed far more than that. So many civilians were just vaporized during the initial “shock and awe” we’ll never really know how many we murdered.

This is bull, I'm just going to assume you don't have a clue as to the precision of the munitions we used on the 'shock and awe' campaign. Look it up, it's a huge topic probably not for here, but it will impress you.

This is bull, I'm just going to assume you don't have a clue as to the precision of the munitions we used on the 'shock and awe' campaign. Look it up, it's a huge topic probably not for here, but it will impress you.

Our precision munitions are a good thing. In the old days, just about our only option was to carpet bomb... god knows how many civilians died. It'd be better, though, just to avoid wars while we can. We should've avoided entangling alliances. That got us into this shit.

If we just left and let the middle east run its course, we'd never have to worry about this shit. If we hadn't propped up the Sha Iran would be a liberal democracy right now.

What happens if a precision munition is aimed at the wrong target?

Listen,

If you want to hear about people dying, then you shouldn't start at Iraq. Bush just started at Iraq because of political conveniency. The US isn't the world police. We can't "right" every wrong that existed. And if we do, we're just going to get paid back for it with more terrorist attacks. If they want to be relieved of oppression, they will do it like we did. It isn't going to come in the form of US military occupation.

You don't like to answer simple questions, do you. :pke:

What happens if a precision munition is aimed at the wrong target?

I can't and am not saying all collateral damage can be 100% reduced, but we spent billions making sure our bombs landed on strategic targets, and it infuriates me, as a vet, knowing the US use of force codes I use to carry on me at all times, that Americans here in this country, enjoying great freedoms can accuse our troops of being butchers of hundreds of thousands of innocents.

How many libs went to Iraq to become human shields and then high-tailed back to the safety of the US at the first sound of gunfire. :p

You can't make this stuff up. What a hoot!

A lot of these people died because we didn't finish the job with Iraq during the Gulf war in 1991 when we had a half million troops to do the job with.

We didn't go to war to save the iraqi people from abuse by saddam. You didn't care about the mass graves enough in 1999 to go to war.

He still sounds like a pimple who thinks he’s a boil to me. Some day he’ll pop, and nobody will even notice.

Descriptions like this make me wonder how your brain works...how do you decide on the hierarchy of skin conditions, and then especially relate it to real-world personalities?

And if I ever do pop, you can be damn sure people will notice ;)

Back