Boberts 18 year old son is a Dad

Because that's how Reichwingers like Toxic defend Trump's multiple adulteries and illegitimate kid escapades. "Yeah but Hunter!" is the new "Yeah but Hillary!" :rofl2:

trump is the only president ever to require women to sign a contract promising to get an abortion. And the supposedly "pro-life" people support him.

trump is the only president ever to require women to sign a contract promising to get an abortion. And the supposedly "pro-life" people support him.

They have no morality, no honor, no integrity, no principles. Nothing but the desire to force their religious beliefs on other citizens, no matter what sort of vile creature they have to support to get that.

Yes, we are talking about trump.

We are going to be talking far more about trump than about Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden is a private citizen doing very little.

She's one of the "Yeah but Hillary" gang. But at least Hillary was a fair target as an elected, and then appointed, govt. official. Hunter Biden is not. We might as well discuss Toxic TOP's cyber affair with the JPPer who calls her his "mistress," eh? :laugh:

So you claim you have 2 adopted kids and think we should think the problems with underage problems do not exist? It is meaningless in the big picture. I adopted a dog and a cat. I do not think I solved the overpopulation and mistreatment of animals.

and you supported the killing of 60 million unborn children....thank you for feeding a dog and a cat you miserable piece of shit........

This thread became another debate about abortion?

That debate has been settled. Prohibiting abortion is draconian, and a remnant of our past, where freedoms for women & other groups were not respected.

If we want to move into the future in a way that protects the rights of all citizens, abortion will be safe, legal & available.

That debate has been settled. Prohibiting abortion is draconian, and a remnant of our past, where freedoms for women & other groups were not respected.

If we want to move into the future in a way that protects the rights of all citizens, abortion will be safe, legal & available.

Exactly how many abortions HAVE YOU HAD? :thinking::cool:

And hopefully also less common due to low-cost effective birth control, early sex ed in schools, and a less Puritanical view of sexuality, particularly women's.

Exactly. I think "make abortion rare" is something both sides agree on. A good starting place.

"making abortions rare" is not part of the demmycrat party platform......in fact the demmycrats in Michigan just enshrined abortions through the 9th month in our state constitution.......

I heard someone the other day, someone smart, say that civilizations have often died via population collapse, so this indication that the West is dying that way is not a shock.

Sounds right, but I still need to verify this.

Yes, we are talking about trump.

We are going to be talking far more about trump than about Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden is a private citizen doing very little.
He evaded over two million in taxes (felony) , he lied on a firearms application (felony) and he uses prostitutes and he used crack cocaine (possibly a felony) he was an unregistered lobbyist (felony). So that isn't "very little". :laugh:

Trump is a private citizen.

Yep. He is now. But when you commit crimes in the past, whether as a private citizen or a public one, you can be charged, tried, and imprisoned, within the statutes of limitation. Or do you prefer living in an authoritarian state where your glorious leaders are beyond the laws that you must follow?

He evaded over two million in taxes (felony) , he lied on a firearms application (felony) and he uses prostitutes and he used crack cocaine (possibly a felony) he was an unregistered lobbyist (felony). So that isn't "very little". :laugh:

So much for that whole constitutional "innocent until proven guilty" meme we used to have. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Fascists always gonna fash. ;)

Back