Boberts 18 year old son is a Dad

Teenage pregnancy is bad idea regardless of skin color.

But you MAGAs spent decades complaining about teenage pregnancy in the black community. But when some MAGA losers have a history of teen pregnancy, MAGAs cheer :cheer: and think its wonderful. See post #3.

You questioned why this topic was brought up. It is at least as valid a topic as Obama's tan suit or Hillary's canckles.

Boebert's son impregnated a girl who reportedly wasn't even in highschool yet. When I was a high school senior, I wasn't trolling the Junior high school for girlfriends, and neither were any of my buddies.

The other side of the coin says that YOU lefties excused the high rate of children being born out of wedlock or with no man in the house to young AA women for decades, you made excuse after EXCUSE for them, and now suddenly its a BIG DEAL to you when a white conservatives child does it.

Do your own math. How many children were saved from poverty due to abortion. That's a pretty good reason to have one.

LOL,....Least you are one of the few smart enuff to see the validity of my argument. Kudo's,....most arent.

The other side of the coin says that YOU lefties excused the high rate of children being born out of wedlock or with no man in the house to young AA women for decades, you made excuse after EXCUSE for them, and now suddenly its a BIG DEAL to you when a white conservatives child does it.

This was your reaction upon learning that a high school senior trolled the Middle school for girlfriends and impregnated her:

Thats GREAT news! Be fruitful and multiply! :cheer:

Well, the topic is a self-righteous slut's teenage kid getting his young teenage girl friend pregnant. I, along with others, wondered if it was considered statutory rape in that state. So it makes sense that people would look up Colorado's laws on that subject to find out. I've been informed that no laws were broken by the son. Which is, of course, different than being a great thing to do. It's amusing how many of these pompous RW sluts, like $arah Palin, preach at others about how to be "godly" and "chaste," yet their kids are dropping kids like bunnies.

My reaction if a son who was a senior in highschool was trolling the middle school for girlfriends who be to tell him they are too young for you to be dating, and if you insist on dating middle school girls I won't aid and abet it.

LOL,....Least you are one of the few smart enuff to see the validity of my argument. Kudo's,....most arent.

Your argument is not valid. You're claiming that liberals support a woman's right to choose as a form of population control to maintain welfare. That's cynical and not true. I actually believe all people have a right to control their own bodies. I also think it is more humane in some cases to have an abortion than to bring a child into a world of abuse, neglect, poverty, drugs, etc.

and you remained ignorant of the fact that Schumer, not McCarthy, led the senate since 2020......again, you would learn more about politics if you watched Fox more often......

Fox News is like a pile of Dogshit, and you idiots that watch that shit are like nasty Flies sitting around on it slurping up the Dogshit!

flies-on-horse-dung.jpg

I would go so far as to say that up to a half (rough guess) of JPP posters don't even read the OP article (if the thread was created by someone smart enough to include one). They certainly don't bother with a quick search of the subject or event. It makes the majority of posts in this forum worthless.

That is true.

That was a particularly bad post. In fact, the left believes in birth control and access to abortion. I suspect this kid is coming into a bad home. A crazy grandmother will have to help her raise it. They will likely require public financial help. They have not received their education yet and are going to have a kid, or perhaps lots of kids. Will a 14-year-old girl and an 18-year-old boy stay together for life? This whole event has land mines all over the place.

Back