Boberts 18 year old son is a Dad

Minors 14 and younger can consent with someone not more than 4 years older than they are. It's not a great law if you ask me, but I don't think the Boebert kid broke the law. He just knocked up a 14-year-old and got a high five for it from his brainless mom.

C'mon dieseasel...tell me why you know this. Why did you bother to look up the law about having sex with minors? You specifically used the word "minor." Why did you do that dieseasel?

Minors 14 and younger can consent with someone not more than 4 years older than they are. It's not a great law if you ask me, but I don't think the Boebert kid broke the law. He just knocked up a 14-year-old and got a high five for it from his brainless mom.

C'mon dieseasel, I see you online, I know you're here. Why do you know about the law regarding sex with minors? Why do you know that you sick fucker?

It turns out she was 15 and four months pregnant when she realized she was preggers

Or maybe the child knew but didn’t tell anyone until then

So depending on her birthday she was either 14 or 15 at conception

The boy was 17 or 18 at conception

Either way it was under that states laws illegal not consensual sex

It seems the parents didn’t press charges

No, it was not illegal. How do you manage to get everything wrong?

Because I have the internet. I also reported your sick ass for calling me a kiddy diddler.

Good luck with that. I've never ever thought to look up the law about sex with minors. Why did you do that?

Your answer was "because I have the Internet."

I don't accept that as a legit answer. I think you're a sick fucker.

And you want to report posts? Considering the sick shit you're obviously into perhaps I'm the one who should be reporting some posts.

Because you've done this more than once.

I see Diesel lurking. Explain why you know how old kids can be before sex is legal....in various states. I have to admit I've never thought to look that up. Why did you bother to look that up? And why have you talked about it more than once? Just asking. Some people are curious. And some other people look up the law about age of consent. That's a weird thing to know about.

1920x1080-px-memes-minimalism-troll-face-1203712.jpg

Diesel feverishly clicking the report button.

Good luck with that. I've never ever thought to look up the law about sex with minors. Why did you do that?

Your answer was "because I have the Internet."

I don't accept that as a legit answer. I think you're a sick fucker.

And you want to report posts? Considering the sick shit you're obviously into perhaps I'm the one who should be reporting some posts.

Because you've done this more than once.

Sure. I reported this one too.

How do you propose to have a conversation about whether or not the Boebert boy broke the law if you don't know what the law is?

You are exactly why modern American conservatism is dead. You don't know one fucking thing about anything and insist on running your mouth without any subject matter knowledge. You are a literal idiot.

Call me a kiddy diddler again, you disgusting shit bag.

I see Diesel lurking. Explain why you know how old kids can be before sex is legal....in various states. I have to admit I've never thought to look that up. Why did you bother to look that up? And why have you talked about it more than once? Just asking. Some people are curious. And some other people look up the law about age of consent. That's a weird thing to know about.

Do you even know what thread you're in? You're a fucking crackhead.

Sure. I reported this one too.

How do you propose to have a conversation about whether or not the Boebert boy broke the law if you don't know what the law is?

You are exactly why modern American conservatism is dead. You don't know one fucking thing about anything and insist on running your mouth without any subject matter knowledge. You are a literal idiot.

Call me a kiddy diddler again, you disgusting shit bag.

I would have done the same thing. And I do the same thing regardless of the subject matter.

Unlike many, I like to have a grasp of the subject matter before I post. Even if it’s a cursory search. Not very common on this forum.

I would have done the same thing. And I do the same thing regardless of the subject matter.

Unlike many, I like to have a grasp of the subject matter before I post. Even if it’s a cursory search. Not very common on this forum.

I would go so far as to say that up to a half (rough guess) of JPP posters don't even read the OP article (if the thread was created by someone smart enough to include one). They certainly don't bother with a quick search of the subject or event. It makes the majority of posts in this forum worthless.

Thats GREAT news! Be fruitful and multiply!

I thought the responsible conservative used to say keep your dick in your pants and be responsible. Now they are endorsing fucking your teenage friends and multiply? Quit high school, go on welfare and maybe fuck some more to get a bigger welfare check? It's the republican way!

I thought the responsible conservative used to say keep your dick in your pants and be responsible. Now they are endorsing fucking your teenage friends and multiply? Quit high school, go on welfare and maybe fuck some more to get a bigger welfare check? It's the republican way!

No Christian is perfect.

Back