Bragg Fails to Cite UNDERLYING FELONY that is the Entire Basis of His Case

At his first POST -ARRAIGNMENT presser, Soros-funded. smalltime city lawyer Alvin Bragg failed to cite the UNDERLYING FELONY his entire case rests upon.

Instead of plainly stating what he is prosecuting, he just spewed a mishmash of bullshit, referring to the "underlying felony" that he STILL HAS NOT CITED.

WHY??

PERHAPS BECAUSE THERE IS NONE?

He is FORCED TO SPECIFY IT in the Bill of Particulars, in OPEN COURT.

Can't wait for this...

OMG... A prosecutor doesn't present all his evidence in a presser. That must mean the criminal is innocent.

Next thing you know you will be complaining that a prosecutor doesn't even have a presser for someone indicted of a crime. When was the last time Bragg held a presser to talk about someone indicted for assault? Should we just let them all out of prison because the prosecutor didn't hold a presser?

I wonder if the former Chaiman of the FEC nominated by Bill Clinton ,Bradley Smith , will testify for the defense. He said the payment to Stormy the Ho Daniels was not a campaign finance law violation.

The funny thing is, the FEC can't indict or convict anyone of a crime. On the other hand, the DoJ and the courts have said it was a crime since Cohen went to jail for it.

Will you be telling us next that your local weatherman doesn't think it's a crime?

The FASCISTS are the people using the legal system to attack their political opponents, with MADEUP "NON-CRIMES" , exactly as the President of El Salvador (etal) have accurately cited.

You know...YOU and YOURS.

And investigations of Hillary, Joe, and Hunter.

At his first POST -ARRAIGNMENT presser, Soros-funded. smalltime city lawyer Alvin Bragg failed to cite the UNDERLYING FELONY his entire case rests upon.

Instead of plainly stating what he is prosecuting, he just spewed a mishmash of bullshit, referring to the "underlying felony" that he STILL HAS NOT CITED.

WHY??

PERHAPS BECAUSE THERE IS NONE?

He is FORCED TO SPECIFY IT in the Bill of Particulars, in OPEN COURT.

Can't wait for this...

No, the prosecution stated it fine. It was illegally funding an operation to conceal information from voters. Also, obstruction by falsifying business records in an attempt to cover up the scheme. It's a slam-dunk!

The funny thing is, the FEC can't indict or convict anyone of a crime. On the other hand, the DoJ and the courts have said it was a crime since Cohen went to jail for it.

Will you be telling us next that your local weatherman doesn't think it's a crime?

Wahhhhhhh, my garbage man said it’s not a crime!!!

So fucking what u stupid commie POS

The grand jury will indict about anything and everything has for 100 plus years u stupid fuck....means nothing

Grand Juries Often Return an Indictment

In part because there's no one on the "other side" to contest the prosecutor's evidence, grand juries almost always return an indictment as requested by the prosecutor.

According to a U.S. Department of Justice study, "Grand juries are notorious for being ‘rubberstamps' for the prosecutor

Trump is a criminal ,semen breath

Not a single falsified document revealed and/or verified.

Hush money is NOT a crime , which the FEC told us years ago in this very case.

OMG... A prosecutor doesn't present all his evidence in a presser. That must mean the criminal is innocent.

Next thing you know you will be complaining that a prosecutor doesn't even have a presser for someone indicted of a crime. When was the last time Bragg held a presser to talk about someone indicted for assault? Should we just let them all out of prison because the prosecutor didn't hold a presser?
He has yet to present his evidence, and he is REQUIRED to show it to the defense.

Where are all the "falsified documents"?

He has yet to present his evidence, and he is REQUIRED to show it to the defense.

Where are all the "falsified documents"?
All the falsified documents were entered into evidence and shown to the jury on May 6th. They are listed as people's 1 through people's 34.

It seems you lie more than Michael Cohen and Donald Trump do.

All the evidence was shown to the defense prior to the trial in the Brady disclosures.
Again. You are lying more than Michael Cohen and Donald Trump do.

All the falsified documents were entered into evidence and shown to the jury on May 6th. They are listed as people's 1 through people's 34.

It seems you lie more than Michael Cohen and Donald Trump do.

All the evidence was shown to the defense prior to the trial in the Brady disclosures.
Again. You are lying more than Michael Cohen and Donald Trump do.
Not one has been proven to be falsified.

They are simply invoices.

Please show how the prosecution proved them to be "falsified"..

You try to pretend claims = proof.

Not one has been proven to be falsified.

They are simply invoices.

Please show how the prosecution proved them to be "falsified"..

You try to pretend claims = proof.
Thanks for playing "Grok is STUPID!"

There were 34 documents that are falsified. Only 12 of them are invoices.

The evidence of them being fraudulent can be found on this document

You are an idiot if you really believe it, but I would not be surprised.
really......you have made so many claims that are contrary to US law that I am confident ALL garbage men know more law than you do.......you are an embarrassment to the Florida bar......and that takes a lot given the bill boards lawyers put up on I4.........

really......you have made so many claims that are contrary to US law that I am confident ALL garbage men know more law than you do.......you are an embarrassment to the Florida bar......and that takes a lot given the bill boards lawyers put up on I4.........
What claims did I make that were contrary to US law? NONE!

Back