Break Dancing makes its debut as an Official Olympic sport

Bigdog

Harris - make America a 3rd world shithole
It is entertaining. Is this something we can all agree on? Is there another sport you would like to see in the Olympics?

"Breaking will officially make its debut at the 2024 Paris Olympics with b-girls competing on Friday and b-boys hitting the floor on Saturday.2 hours ago
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/paris-2024-summer-olympics/who-are-team-usa-break-dancers-breaking/3358947/#:~:text=Breaking will officially make its,hitting the floor on Saturday.

Who is breakdancing for Team USA at 2024 Olympics in Paris?

It's on now if anyone is interested.

It is entertaining. Is this something we can all agree on? Is there another sport you would like to see in the Olympics?

"Breaking will officially make its debut at the 2024 Paris Olympics with b-girls competing on Friday and b-boys hitting the floor on Saturday.2 hours ago
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/paris-2024-summer-olympics/who-are-team-usa-break-dancers-breaking/3358947/#:~:text=Breaking will officially make its,hitting the floor on Saturday.

Who is breakdancing for Team USA at 2024 Olympics in Paris?

It's on now if anyone is interested.
I have nothing against break dancing and I am amazed at the talent necessary to do it well but an Olympic sport??????? I dont think so.

I am beginning to wonder what is next in Olympics!

Hot dog eating contests? Farting contests? Pissing contests? One-legged Butt-kicking contests! Evil Knieval motorcycle jumping fountains and canyons contests? Leap-frogging contests? It's gone way too far!

Of all the things for you and I to find ourselves agreeing on, I believe the Olympics is becoming a MIDWAY Freak Show and Guinness Book of CRAZY Records program!

I think it started when these international Freaks that chair the World Olympic Committee, who are obviously having sexual identity problems themselves, started allowing cross-gendered contests.

And I am sick and tired of IDIOTS (like you for example) blaming America's Democrats for CHEAP-SHOT CHICKEN-SHIT political posturing BTW- who had nothing to do with the Olympic Committee's decisions and are just as much disgusted with Cross-gendering sporting events as anyone.

NEXT!

Last edited:
I have nothing against break dancing and I am amazed at the talent necessary to do it well but an Olympic sport??????? I dont think so.
There are a whole lot of dancing sports in the Olympics.

I watched one this morning where a woman dances with a ball.

I agree but they aren't sports. Are the people dry talented? Absolutely! An Olympic sport? I dont think so.
I get what you are saying. Is throwing horseshoes a sport? :)

I watched one handed pistol shooting the other day. Requires no real physical fitness, just nerves of steel. Is it a sport or just a competition?

Break dancing is not scheduled for the 2028 Olympics, yet. So I guess the jury is still out.

I get what you are saying. Is throwing horseshoes a sport? :)

I watched one handed pistol shooting the other day. Requires no real physical fitness, just nerves of steel. Is it a sport or just a competition?

Break dancing is not scheduled for the 2028 Olympics, yet. So I guess the jury is still out.
Well I like what zymurgy said. The winner in horseshoes is determined by the participants not judges. Same with the shooting. Relying on judges seems more like a contest, competition than a sport.

Well I like what zymurgy said. The winner in horseshoes is determined by the participants not judges. Same with the shooting. Relying on judges seems more like a contest, competition than a sport.
And there are times when people disagree with the referee, who is a type of judge.

And there are times when people disagree with the referee, who is a type of judge.
Yes but that's why replay has been helpful in getting the call right. The outcome is dependent on the participants and not solely the judges like gymnastics, diving, etc etc

I am beginning to wonder what is next in Olympics!

Hot dog eating contests? Farting contests? Pissing contests? One-legged Butt-kicking contests! Evil Knieval motorcycle jumping fountains and canyons contests? Leap-frogging contests? It's gone way too far!

Of all the things for you and I to find ourselves agreeing on, I believe the Olympics is becoming a MIDWAY Freak Show and Guinness Book of CRAZY Records program!

I think it started when these international Freaks that chair the World Olympic Committee, who are obviously having sexual identity problems themselves, started allowing cross-gendered contests.

And I am sick and tired of IDIOTS (like you for example) blaming America's Democrats for CHEAP-SHOT CHICKEN-SHIT political posturing BTW- who had nothing to do with the Olympic Committee's decisions and are just as much disgusted with Cross-gendering sporting events as anyone.

NEXT!
You made some good and funny points at the beginning then you lost your fucking mind. Well you are a leftist retard so we can't expect too much from you.

You made some good and funny points at the beginning then you lost your fucking mind. Well you are a leftist retard so we can't expect too much from you.
No, I was just telling things as they are!

Everything wrong with this world, is not because of politics- it is because of ignorance and Arrogance! [Geeko Sportivo]

Your ignorance and arrogance are outstanding and duly noted!

Thanks for that!

I could honestly say that about bobsleds or louge in the winter Olympics. Like how is anyone not ultra privileged able to train for that? Oh let me just go down to my local bobsled rollercoaster and get a few runs in before work.

That said, break dancing being in the Olympics is pretty cool like skateboarding, it shows how influential US street culture is on the rest of the world.

I would like to see some form of cue sports included. Maybe nine ball or even snooker.

Seems just as "sporty" as archery.

Back