Break Dancing makes its debut as an Official Olympic sport

Tim Walz’s policy on transgender athletes​

Should transgender athletes be allowed to compete against athletes that differ from their assigned sex at birth?

Voting record YES

So u agree Tim Walz is a freak
NO! I agree you are a HATEFUL UNKNOWNG IDIOT!

The thousands of kids and adults who participate or coach( or are specitators ) in both would disagree with you...;)
B Boy finals coming up. Just determined that will be France v Canada for the gold. IDK how long a break they get before the big match.

What they really should do is have cooking contests in the olympics where the spectators are part of the judging process. they have to buy a food judge card for a small fee. then they get to sample everything and fill out judge cards.

get food networks buyin.

synergy folks.

synergy.

Maybe some that are less strenuous like:

Cricket
Croquet
Golf (if it isn't there already)

Maybe they could bring back tug-o-war (it was a sport in the Olympics to 1920)

Or...

What about roller derby?

Sumo wrestling?

Trick shooting and quick draw shooting might be interesting... The Germans in particular love the American Old West...

:awesome:

Last edited:
Pickle Ball is one of the fastest growing sports. Does it have Olympic potential?

Laser tag or paintball?

Reactions: TOP
Pickle Ball is one of the fastest growing sports. Does it have Olympic potential?

Laser tag or paintball?
Pickleballl is so popular these days... (and fun) I guess if ping pong or badmitton can be an Olympic sport......

Did you see the men's basketball gold medal game yesterday, TOP?
I did! I've watched it twice now...lol...So proud of the USA teams...they've represented us so well...lots of Buckeyes in the mix...;)
I'll be watching the women this morning....though I'm not crazy about them as a team, they're very good...;)

Back