Break Dancing makes its debut as an Official Olympic sport

No, I was just telling things as they are!

Everything wrong with this world, is not because of politics- it is because of ignorance and Arrogance! [Geeko Sportivo]

Your ignorance and arrogance are outstanding and duly noted!

Thanks for that!
But you imagine your retardation and see evilness go undetected? Stfu

I could honestly say that about bobsleds or louge in the winter Olympics. Like how is anyone not ultra privileged able to train for that? Oh let me just go down to my local bobsled rollercoaster and get a few runs in before work.
Forgetting the stupidity of your social commentary live and bobsled are determined by time not judges. That's the discussion not "privilege" but you folks see monsters under every bed.

Baseball, or at least fast pitch softball, just because American pro players won’t be able to participate doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be included

Baseball, or at least fast pitch softball, just because American pro players won’t be able to participate doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be included
Don't they have softball already?

Or maybe that slow pitch softball that old fat guys play after work in the parks all across the country?

Look, I don't waste my time on hateful unknowing uncivilized people like you OK!

So you FUCK OFF OK?
Yet here you are wasting the time you claim you don't waste.

As I said you seem to be under the impression that your retardation and evilness go undetected. Stevie wonder can see it but you can't.

Don't they have softball already?

Or maybe that slow pitch softball that old fat guys play after work in the parks all across the country?
Given your question, I had to search, and the answer is no, but it and baseball were in 2020. Host countries can add or subtract three events and France, cause neither sport is big in Europe, dropped baseball and softball. Plus the fact there are not fields for either in Paris or nearby

Both are scheduled to return in 2028 with the games in LA. however, MLB is against it, for obvious reasons, although the players have expressed interest in playing. The softball is fast pitch, with baseball being make, softball female, ain’t a whole lot of female baseball players anywhere

Probably the only thing I’ll learn today

Given your question, I had to search, and the answer is no, but it and baseball were in 2020. Host countries can add or subtract three events and France, cause neither sport is big in Europe, dropped baseball and softball. Plus the fact there are not fields for either in Paris or nearby

Both are scheduled to return in 2028 with the games in LA. however, MLB is against it, for obvious reasons, although the players have expressed interest in playing. The softball is fast pitch, with baseball being make, softball female, ain’t a whole lot of female baseball players anywhere

Probably the only thing I’ll learn today
I didn't realize host countries could decide that. I thought that was all an IOC thing. Makes sense about the base/soft ball thing. Thanks.

There are a whole lot of dancing sports in the Olympics.

I watched one this morning where a woman dances with a ball.
Rhythmic gymnasts are so much fun to watch...and I love the artistic (synchronized) swimming... I'll have
to watch for the Break dancing...missed it... I know it's incredibly popular here... It didn't realize it was worldwide...or a sport...lol

Rhythmic gymnasts are so much fun to watch...and I love the artistic (synchronized) swimming... I'll have
to watch for the Break dancing...missed it... I know it's incredibly popular here... It didn't realize it was worldwide...or a sport...lol
I only watched a couple of performances. Snoop Dogg was in the front row. They had a B girl from China, Top. And the Japan B girl was 41 years old! Both were great.

I only watched a couple of performances. Snoop Dogg was in the front row. They had a B girl from China, Top. And the Japan B girl was 41 years old! Both were great.
Snoop has been at everything... I love him...lol... I'll have to look for the performances.... Thanks for posting about it...

Well if they boxed until a knockout or someone quits that might be better.
Maybe we should call the dance off's an "event".

Chorus singing was once an Olympic sport. Clearly, they have stretched the definition of the word.

It is entertaining. Is this something we can all agree on? Is there another sport you would like to see in the Olympics?

"Breaking will officially make its debut at the 2024 Paris Olympics with b-girls competing on Friday and b-boys hitting the floor on Saturday.2 hours ago
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/paris-2024-summer-olympics/who-are-team-usa-break-dancers-breaking/3358947/#:~:text=Breaking will officially make its,hitting the floor on Saturday.

Who is breakdancing for Team USA at 2024 Olympics in Paris?

It's on now if anyone is interested.
Women's break dancing was Friday and men's will be today. I recorded it for my 7 year old grandson. He does his own version of break dancing and I find it very amusing but i'm a little prejudiced about him.:laugh:

Back