Break Dancing makes its debut as an Official Olympic sport

I did! I've watched it twice now...lol...So proud of the USA teams...they've represented us so well...lots of Buckeyes in the mix...;)
I'll be watching the women this morning....though I'm not crazy about them as a team, they're very good...;)
Steph Curry dropped 24 – all coming on eight made 3s.

He was the difference. One was made with him falling back.

There were more turnovers than normal and at least 5 bad calls but Steph saved the Americans.

USA vs. France is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. ET. I expect a double digit win.

I think Australia has a lock in breakdancing

giphy.webp

I saw him twice live...

That was fun to watch...but too hard to figure out how they scored it...lol The Canadian and the American were so excited...lol
It was great to see the comradery between all the competitors.

If you blinked, you could miss five moves, lol. I didn't understand why Hiro10 lost, but I think he didn't have enough variety of moves.

For scoring, they did talk about Musicality a lot. Which I assume means in rhythm with the song. There were a total of 5 grading categories. Repeating moves was a no no.

It was great to see the comradery between all the competitors.

If you blinked, you could miss five moves, lol. I didn't understand why Hiro10 lost, but I think he didn't have enough variety of moves.

For scoring, they did talk about Musicality a lot. Which I assume means in rhythm with the song. There were a total of 5 grading categories. Repeating moves was a no no.
They did have fun...and there was no crying in the finals...;)
The repetitiveness seems to have been a huge factor...
The scoring is so strange in many of the competitions...did you see they are making Jordan Chiles give back her bronze medal? That's just wrong...
With the judge's "error" they should have let them share...
Plus, I thought USA women's synchronized ( i still call it that) swimming topped China's performance...
They were amazing...but then I follow that sport pretty closely...
I'm sad the games are coming to an end...but also look forward to the ParaOlympics...Talk about amazing athletes...

They did have fun...and there was no crying in the finals...;)
The repetitiveness seems to have been a huge factor...
The scoring is so strange in many of the competitions...did you see they are making Jordan Chiles give back her bronze medal? That's just wrong...
With the judge's "error" they should have let them share...
Plus, I thought USA women's synchronized ( i still call it that) swimming topped China's performance...
They were amazing...but then I follow that sport pretty closely...
I'm sad the games are coming to an end...but also look forward to the ParaOlympics...Talk about amazing athletes...
I don't know anything about Jordan Chiles.

I happened to watch the Mexico synchronized team, only. It's pretty cool how they added the lifts and spitting water fountains.

Ladies are playing...let's hope they're not too full of themselves and get fed up...
I don't know anything about Jordan Chiles.

I happened to watch the Mexico synchronized team, only. It's pretty cool how they added the lifts and spitting water fountains.
Jordan---Gymnastics...
Synchro is Soooo difficult...;)
And...
The USA ladies basketball team better chill out...;)

Steph Curry dropped 24 – all coming on eight made 3s.

He was the difference. One was made with him falling back.

There were more turnovers than normal and at least 5 bad calls but Steph saved the Americans.

USA vs. France is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. ET. I expect a double digit win.
Probably one of the worst performances I've ever seen by the US...(and such a nice B word comment in the interview afterward...old school coach that I am...)

You do not care that a candidate for the vice-presidency of the US supports men competing against women in sports, Gecko?

Good grief.
Friend, I am against everything in this world that is unfair- INCLUDING TRUMP, REPUBLICANS, AND YOU TRUMPTARDS.

You people are not fair about anything you do! You people feel like you have to lie or cheat to gain an advantage in everything you do.

SO FUCK NO! I do not approve of Cross Gender Sports, but all you can do is Boycott the Olympics which I already do.

And if you were wise- YOU WOULD TOO!

If Americans do not approve of this abomination- STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE WORLD OLYMPICS- STOP WATCHING THEM!

That is the only way it might change back to the way it should be!

But YOU blaming others that are not responsible for this- me included, is not RIGHT, IS NOT FAIR, and is never going to resolve any problem you have ever had!

Last edited:
Back