Break Dancing makes its debut as an Official Olympic sport

It is entertaining. Is this something we can all agree on? Is there another sport you would like to see in the Olympics?

"Breaking will officially make its debut at the 2024 Paris Olympics with b-girls competing on Friday and b-boys hitting the floor on Saturday.2 hours ago
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/paris-2024-summer-olympics/who-are-team-usa-break-dancers-breaking/3358947/#:~:text=Breaking will officially make its,hitting the floor on Saturday.

Who is breakdancing for Team USA at 2024 Olympics in Paris?

It's on now if anyone is interested.
DANCING IS NOT A SPORT

What next Tap Dancing?

I am beginning to wonder what is next in Olympics!

Hot dog eating contests? Farting contests? Pissing contests? One-legged Butt-kicking contests! Evil Knieval motorcycle jumping fountains and canyons contests? Leap-frogging contests? It's gone way too far!

Of all the things for you and I to find ourselves agreeing on, I believe the Olympics is becoming a MIDWAY Freak Show and Guinness Book of CRAZY Records program!

I think it started when these international Freaks that chair the World Olympic Committee, who are obviously having sexual identity problems themselves, started allowing cross-gendered contests.

And I am sick and tired of IDIOTS (like you for example) blaming America's Democrats for CHEAP-SHOT CHICKEN-SHIT political posturing BTW- who had nothing to do with the Olympic Committee's decisions and are just as much disgusted with Cross-gendering sporting events as anyone.

NEXT!
You are a sure-in for that!

I think it started when these international Freaks that chair the World Olympic Committee, who are obviously having sexual identity problems themselves, started allowing cross-gendered contests.

Tim Walz’s policy on transgender athletes​

Should transgender athletes be allowed to compete against athletes that differ from their assigned sex at birth?

Voting record YES

So u agree Tim Walz is a freak

DANCING IS NOT A SPORT

What next Tap Dancing?
Dance contests have been around for a very long time. It can take skill, endurance and athleticism.

How would you categorize it? A lot of physical activities that are just done for fun or recreation are called sports.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
Dance contests have been around for a very long time.

How would you categorize it?
contests so u just categorized it

A Spelling Bee is also a contest thats been around a long time....so is that a sport

Last edited:
contests so u just categorized it

A Spelling Bee is also a contest thats been around a long time....so is that a sport

Spelling bees don't involve physical activity.

Just for fun, because this is not a serious topic for me ... Is sport fishing a sport? hunting? rock climbing? scuba diving? figure skating?

Reactions: TOP
It is entertaining. Is this something we can all agree on? Is there another sport you would like to see in the Olympics?

"Breaking will officially make its debut at the 2024 Paris Olympics with b-girls competing on Friday and b-boys hitting the floor on Saturday.2 hours ago
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/paris-2024-summer-olympics/who-are-team-usa-break-dancers-breaking/3358947/#:~:text=Breaking will officially make its,hitting the floor on Saturday.

Who is breakdancing for Team USA at 2024 Olympics in Paris?

It's on now if anyone is interested.
I have nothing against breakdancing. But as an Olympic sport? Seems silly to me.

Before you guys go nuts one me let me say I feel the same way about things like synchronized swimming snowboarding.

I have nothing against breakdancing. But as an Olympic sport? Seems silly to me.

Before you guys go nuts one me let me say I feel the same way about things like synchronized swimming snowboarding.
Well, this thread is just for fun.

But why snowboarding? ... skiing, too?

Maybe for you.

For most people thinking is a mental activity. :)

Thinking is a Physical Act​

Yes, thinking is a physical activity because it involves the brain, which is an organ of the body. Thoughts are physical and have spatial dimensions, represented by complex connections between neurons. The brain uses about 20% of the body's energy, even though it only makes up 2% of a person's body weight, which means that a person uses around 320 calories just to think in a day.

Thinking is a Physical Act​

Yes, thinking is a physical activity because it involves the brain, which is an organ of the body. Thoughts are physical and have spatial dimensions, represented by complex connections between neurons. The brain uses about 20% of the body's energy, even though it only makes up 2% of a person's body weight, which means that a person uses around 320 calories just to think in a day.
So a spelling bee is a sport.

Is sport fishing a sport? hunting? rock climbing? scuba diving? figure skating?

So a spelling bee is a sport.

Is sport fishing a sport? hunting? rock climbing? scuba diving? figure skating?
no to all

NASCAR is not a sport...Drag Racing is not a sport.....competition of the fastest car but not a sport

In fishing its not who can catch fish the best...its who can find them the best

A 5 year old can catch fish..IF YOU FIND A GOOD SPOT

no to all

NASCAR is not a sport...Drag Racing is not a sport.....competition of the fastest car but not a sport

In fishing its not who can catch fish the best...its who can find them the best

A 5 year old can catch fish..IF YOU FIND A GOOD SPOT
Let me preface this by saying I do all my fishing at “Jim’s Fish Cove,” but they are all sport, just not athletics, and ball room dancing used to be a regular Olympic sport

Funny part about break dancing is that the USA, birthplace and home of break dancing, is getting their ass kicked, also drawing criticism from actual break dancers who feel break dancing is spontaneous with no set form and not something evaluated by judges

So we dont allow it to go on in American schools?
Hey stupid- THE RULES ARE CLEAR. The Olympic committee has a rule- If you do not allow crossgender sports in your school, athletic organization, or athletic club- your athletes cannot compete in the Olympic games PERIOD!

So the schools still want their Athletes to be able to compete in the Olympics as they have trained for the Olympics for many years, so they have to comply with the Olympic committee rules, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE VERY MUCH AGAINST

And I am not going to explain to you ever again, as this is about the 10th time I have attempted to do so already.

PULL YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS MORON!

Back