BREAKING NEWS: Memo finally released!!!!!!!!

False, simply untrue. A plea cannot be withdrawn except for under very narrow circumstances. How much would you like to bet about Flynn withdrawing his plea? I don’t usually bet on here, but I will on this one!

im not saying he will, I am saying he can.

Obstruction of Justice would not matter to you?

absent actual Russian collusion then no. Remember, Mueller was brought in to find RUSSIAN COLLUSION. As of yet, I don't believe he has found any. If he had, I am 100% confident that there would have been a leak. There have been none

All he has found is Manafort was guilty of not registering as a foreign agent years before he was involved with Trump and Flynn "lied to the FBI", which probably isn't hard to get given the FBI had all of Flynn's phone calls going in. Sort of an unfair advantage if you ask me

absent actual Russian collusion then no. Remember, Mueller was brought in to find RUSSIAN COLLUSION. As of yet, I don't believe he has found any. If he had, I am 100% confident that there would have been a leak. There have been none

All he has found is Manafort was guilty of not registering as a foreign agent years before he was involved with Trump and Flynn "lied to the FBI", which probably isn't hard to get given the FBI had all of Flynn's phone calls going in. Sort of an unfair advantage if you ask me

We passed Collusion months ago back 2017 ... try to keep up.

Yo Boy is going Down for Money Laundering and Obstruction of Justice and just simple STUPIDITY :laugh:

So when the WhiteWater investigation, started to investigate a real-estate deal in Arkansas, turned up a presidential blow job, you were upset that the House impeached Bill Clinton?

There was collusion alright, and now we know it was the exact people yelling "collusion", isn't it funny how that works out sometime

Amazing, isn’t it.

The only ‘non-conspiracy theory’ Russian collusion involved the Clinton/DNC Consortium.

Democrats have some world class audacity, you have to hand it to them.

Sounds like the House Republicans colluded with the White House to write THE MEMO, that memo is purely political.

It's hilarious how the mainstream press is calling this a nothingburger, and very telling seeing the libs here parrot that.

Back